What happened Max
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

What happened Max

Maxipad were you just caught up with off duty jobs and just so busy that you were negligent or pare you just that incompetent to do your secretary duties. The by laws a very clear as to your job guess maybe you can’t read English either. Maybe you were so caught up in the power struggle you sold your soul and integrity to lie and cheat for the Reyes brothers Matt especially.

Unregistered
    Sold his chubby little soul for power

Unregistered
    Thought this was BS and ring brother Leo was going to cover I mean find no reason for charges. But I guess the membership saw through this scam.

Unregistered
    I have dirt on all you mf’s be careful when you open Pandora’s box !!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thought this was BS and ring brother Leo was going to cover I mean find no reason for charges. But I guess the membership saw through this scam.
    You mean the anti Semitic destephan who called up a bunch of people and pressured them to show to the meeting to pull the stunt. He isn’t even sorry for his conduct but it’s all fine. His hatred is just that hatred and bigotry.

Unregistered
    DeStephane will be back with all back pay and benefits. Chief pushes this case against the city attorneys advise, offers to save face for the city are being made as I type.

Unregistered
    Whortiz crushes little max he looked like a wounded Bambi

Unregistered
    You mean the anti Semitic destephan who called up a bunch of people and pressured them to show to the meeting to pull the stunt. He isn’t even sorry for his conduct but it’s all fine. His hatred is just that hatred and bigotry.
    Pressured?

Uh no we were there because max is a POS that gave a video to Cunil over some stupid joke.

Maxipad you’re hated more than herpes

Prepare to be destroyed

Unregistered
    DeStephane will be back with all back pay and benefits. Chief pushes this case against the city attorneys advise, offers to save face for the city are being made as I type.
    Bull sorry but the Jewish community will no accept an anti Semite in our ranks. Second, he has no remorse he hasn’t learned in fact he’s double downed.

In fact an arbitration will happen.

Unregistered
    Bull sorry but the Jewish community will no accept an anti Semite in our ranks. Second, he has no remorse he hasn’t learned in fact he’s double downed.

In fact an arbitration will happen.
    He’s wants the arbitration to happen that way a lot more of the game can be exposed it won’t be pretty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast