Do you guys realize Coral Gables is not a real police department???

Unregistered

Do you guys realize Coral Gables is not a real police department???

I hear so much smack talk from gables officers like if they are these razor sharp super cops, however everyone knows you guys would be clueless if you had to work one bravo shift in Liberty City or Northside. Your idea of real police work is getting a 39 for DWLS, that’s truly pathetic.

Unregistered
    Do you realize we don't give a shit. Have fun in liberty city. I'll be enjoying my cafecitio.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear so much smack talk from gables officers like if they are these razor sharp super cops, however everyone knows you guys would be clueless if you had to work one bravo shift in Liberty City or Northside. Your idea of real police work is getting a 39 for DWLS, that’s truly pathetic.
    I'm most certain you didn't sign up for your shift or go go to Liberty City. You must be real jealous you couldn't make it in the Gables but no worries. Let it go. I need to go now and enjoy the beautiful views while I sit at the Cafe. One more thing, while I make more than you too loser,😁.

Det Tony Montana
    Yeah can you believe they even have a SWAT team? What's it for, someone doing 50 in a 30 (instead of just 40

J/K At least if the SHTF down in a certain region of the Grove they can have our 6 a little quicker than MDPD

Unregistered
    I'm most certain you didn't sign up for your shift or go go to Liberty City. You must be real jealous you couldn't make it in the Gables but no worries. Let it go. I need to go now and enjoy the beautiful views while I sit at the Cafe. One more thing, while I make more than you too loser,😁.
    Lol I love denial 😂 No real cop ever even thought of working for the gables because everyone knows your all armed butlers that have to walk on egg shells with the residents. Furthermore, you should seriously check how much a county or city officer makes with off duty and court pay it’s more than you clowns.
    Keep acting like a real cop with your friends and family because us in the profession know what a joke you guys really are.