Prodigy

Thread: Prodigy

Unregistered

Prodigy

Anyone taking bets on our one and only super cop? I heard his TRT training tops out the US. Military.

Unregistered
    Isn't this what the agency is looking for? Good cops with good experience?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't this what the agency is looking for? Good cops with good experience?
    LoL... When did this start?

Unregistered
    When has the USFPD allowed anyone with experience to aide them. Isn't it obvious that as you go higher in rank the more experiance you suddenly have about everything. As a matter of fact I believe that our current Assistant Chief is now an accomplished Neurosurgeon and is capable of building a Nuclear Reactor.

Unregistered
    Not exactly sure what this post is about, but I do know that this job attracts a certain type of personality in progressing on the job. One that succeeds in this career. One that is really void of a personality or people skills, that would never make it in the real world. The less personality on this job you have usually the farther you will progress in this job. I have already learned this early on, it doesn't take much to see that I don not think.

Unregistered
    Ya, the same guy that will say "we are family" here, but is the same guy that will pass you in the hallway and not even acknowledge you unless you say Hi to them, and maybe they will respond or not. The same type of guy that will get on the elevator with you and not even acknowledge you. The same guy that will give the eulogy at your funeral (God forbid) and say all kinds of nice things about you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not exactly sure what this post is about, but I do know that this job attracts a certain type of personality in progressing on the job. One that succeeds in this career. One that is really void of a personality or people skills, that would never make it in the real world. The less personality on this job you have usually the farther you will progress in this job. I have already learned this early on, it doesn't take much to see that I don not think.
    Your right, it doesn’t take much for us to see that you “don not think” lol. I’m pretty sure that you obviously missed the meaning of the original post as well. Good luck at life my friend.