Here ya go - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here ya go

Unregistered
    Have JB sit down with Pollock and then endorse him for Sheriff. Just say no to Israel, Temporary Tony, and say yes to #AlPollock2020

Unregistered
    I’m ok with Pollock.

Unregistered
    I just saw the sheriff amd he bought me a cup of coffee and 2 doughnuts. He ate 3 donuts and gave the sixth donut to a homeless person walking on the sidewalk. If it was a bakers dozen how many would be left ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just saw the sheriff amd he bought me a cup of coffee and 2 doughnuts. He ate 3 donuts and gave the sixth donut to a homeless person walking on the sidewalk. If it was a bakers dozen how many would be left ?
    Big boy..

Unregistered
    Have JB sit down with Pollock and then endorse him for Sheriff. Just say no to Israel, Temporary Tony, and say yes to #AlPollock2020
    JB was already burned by a phony black. He isnt stupid enough to do it again.

Unregistered

I'm NOT. And neither should you.

I’m ok with Pollock.
    Said Alvin Pollock (whose comments carried a lot of weight as a BLACK man and sheriff candidate which helped get 3 BSO deputies busted) re poor, little, innocent, black, baby-boy, Delucca Rolle:

Former BSO Col. Alvin Pollock, who is running for sheriff in 2020, also called Krickovich's actions indefensible.

"These are kids," he says.
    "How can you defend pounding a kid's head?
    The kid was laid out."

https://www.browardpalmbeach.com/new...ideos-10252836

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12