Pay Raises and Off Duty increase - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 12 years ago I had a job offer from both TPD and HCSO. I chose TPD solely for the difference in pay. As a result, I am making almost $15,000 more, not including my over time and off duty hours. When I include those, I'm making AT LEAST $22,000 more per year than I would be making by working the same amount of regular time, overtime, and off duty at hcso.

I hate to tell you this but here at TPD, you deputies are being ridiculed beyond belief. TPD laughs their ass off at you, solely based upon pay. You guys are fckuing idiots! You will NEVER measure up!

Good luck... "deputy"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! OMG.... MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!
    Not to mention we at the HCSO work for 30 years instead of 20 years at TPD. Plus, what I feel is even more important than pay, we do it on half staffed platoons with no mid shift and maybe one zone partner sometimes if we are lucky. Compare the officer to citizen ratio between both agencies. Then tell me if we are truly the elite.

Name one case the someone has left TPD To come here vs the other way around. We are a joke. We use smoke and mirrors to hire, so as a result, deputies resign or burn out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not to mention we at the HCSO work for 30 years instead of 20 years at TPD. Plus, what I feel is even more important than pay, we do it on half staffed platoons with no mid shift and maybe one zone partner sometimes if we are lucky. Compare the officer to citizen ratio between both agencies. Then tell me if we are truly the elite.

Name one case the someone has left TPD To come here vs the other way around. We are a joke. We use smoke and mirrors to hire, so as a result, deputies resign or burn out.

Correct. And you would think with all the ways TPD has proven they are superior to us, we would at least try and compensate a little by paying $16,800 MORE than them each year... to our senior deputies... instead of $16,800 less per year!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234