+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Ttpd ahead of us? Hahahahahaha yeah ok

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ttpd ahead of us? Hahahahahaha yeah ok

    Think they meant TPD. They are far ahead of us, and we will never measure up. They get paid like elite law enforcement officers. Their pay reflects their reputation. They are not social workers. We are, and we get paid like social workers, with our social worker reputation. The HCSO Hillsborough County Socialworkers Office.

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think they meant TPD. They are far ahead of us, and we will never measure up. They get paid like elite law enforcement officers. Their pay reflects their reputation. They are not social workers. We are, and we get paid like social workers, with our social worker reputation. The HCSO Hillsborough County Socialworkers Office.
    They pay upwards of 12-14% into their pension compared to our 3%, so their take home pay is less than ours.

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They pay upwards of 12-14% into their pension compared to our 3%, so their take home pay is less than ours.
    Oh LAAAAWWWD! Here we go again...

    WRONG...........

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Think they meant TPD. They are far ahead of us, and we will never measure up. They get paid like elite law enforcement officers. Their pay reflects their reputation. They are not social workers. We are, and we get paid like social workers, with our social worker reputation. The HCSO Hillsborough County Socialworkers Office.
    Seems like you got it all figured out. TPD won’t take you?

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like you got it all figured out. TPD won’t take you?
    They sent me here to Make Patrol Great Again at HCSO! Because they are tired all the deputies trying to get hired there.

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They sent me here to Make Patrol Great Again at HCSO! Because they are tired all the deputies trying to get hired there.
    How could you have an impact on anything? You’re a loser bottom feeder no one gives you a second thought!

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They pay upwards of 12-14% into their pension compared to our 3%, so their take home pay is less than ours.
    You guys seriously still believe this...

    https://www.tampagov.net/sites/defau..._agreement.pdf

    Page 112 is most recent pay scale from Oct 1st 2018 and it set to go up another 3% all around this Oct 1st

    From Step 1 $26.51 all the way to MPO $43.05. On oct 1st it’ll be from $27.30 to $44.34 hourly. They pay exactly 9.74% into pension but they don’t pay the 6.2% into Social Security like HCSO does, so their hourly is almost 20% higher on some steps they only pay 3% more into retirement.

    Off Duty is going up for TPD, Oct 1st their rate will be $33, $39, and $46 for arena and stadium, oct 1st 2020 will be $36, $42, and $56 for arena and stadium take home for officer.

    Keep drinking the kool aid, TPD gets paid more than HCSO and you are an idiot if you believe otherwise.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •