+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Pay Raises and Off Duty increase

    We where told yesterday off duty with be going up 3 bucks a year for two years. First bump will be Oct 1.
    And asking for across the board pay raises.
    Your all right the sheriff and chief don’t care about us.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Who told “us” and where was this said? Don't be afraid your anonymous. As we learned last week some of the supposed statements made last week and spread was bullshiite by a lying deputy.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We where told yesterday off duty with be going up 3 bucks a year for two years. First bump will be Oct 1.
    And asking for across the board pay raises.
    Your all right the sheriff and chief don’t care about us.
    I heard going up $3 an hour also. I didn’t know it was for two consecutive years. Way overdue. In general, LEOS in Florida make a lot less money than our brothers in many other states.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    D1 Roll call

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    D1 Roll call
    I also heard about the o.d. increases, but nothing about raises for regular duty. Are you sure about that?

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also heard about the o.d. increases, but nothing about raises for regular duty. Are you sure about that?
    You’ll know when you need to know.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    TPD has raised their rates. Again we are the followers.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TPD has raised their rates. Again we are the followers.
    Then quit and go work for TPD. Go fukc yourself while you’re at it, you pansy.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As long as we get the raise who cares ?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As long as we get the raise who cares ?
    What raise? Gotta pay for the cameras somehow. TTPD is FAR ahead of us.

    WHAT RAISE???

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •