Have the Reyes Represented Anyone

Unregistered

Have the Reyes Represented Anyone

Mr President and Vice President you were elected to represent us not some clown that went to a rep class and is marked on the P Sheet. Guess the membership is getting in the way of all your travels, off duty jobs and in general hiding from the members. Remember the member is entitled to the rep of HIS CHOICE not yours choice. My recommendation to all is tell IA you want the President or the Vice President and guess what they have to wait till either one is available. Hold these two accountable not some guy that took a class.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr President and Vice President you were elected to represent us not some clown that went to a rep class and is marked on the P Sheet. Guess the membership is getting in the way of all your travels, off duty jobs and in general hiding from the members. Remember the member is entitled to the rep of HIS CHOICE not yours choice. My recommendation to all is tell IA you want the President or the Vice President and guess what they have to wait till either one is available. Hold these two accountable not some guy that took a class.
    When I asked for Lugo he sent someone else in the past. He did it to me and my boys when we were called to IA. Rep of my choice my a$$.

Unregistered
    Not true! IA doesn’t have to wait on a rep. They notify you with able time and it’s your responsibility to get a rep not IA. That’s why we have reps you idiot.

Unregistered
    Not true! IA doesn’t have to wait on a rep. They notify you with able time and it’s your responsibility to get a rep not IA. That’s why we have reps you idiot.
    Guess you guys have read the officers bill of rights like you have the lodge by-laws. The officer bill of rights states that you are entitled to be represented by the person of your choice.

Unregistered
    But under both the lost brothers and the unethical captain you only get the same attorney that will change gears when told to by the check writer

Unregistered
    Reyes only protect Max Valdes, all the members are upset about the representation there getting in IA. Member are joining county PBA because of the Reyes. Reyes bros will try to shut you up at a meeting and will physically take a microphone from you if you ask a question they don’t like. These mafia tactics shouldn’t be tolerated.