Smear Campaign
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Smear Campaign

Unregistered

Smear Campaign

There is an article that was recently put out by some of Leavens henchmen / women that states Carmine Marceno is preventing ICE from doing their job. So I decided to call ICE personally In an attempt to get the facts. It was clearly stated that this is a directive directly from the President. No agencies in Florida have interfered or refused to assist when asked for assistance. ICE is a Federal Agency and only notifies a local Sheriff or Chief when it will be conducting an operation. Feel free to call them and ask a few questions, ICE will put you in touch with a Public Information Agent that advised the above information. Another FALSE opinionated article.

Unregistered
    Anyone that knows anything about law enforcement knows how stupid these people are. Retirees and disgruntles that are not credible. None of it matters.

Unregistered

ICE & FEDS don't want to work with crooked Carmine Marceno

Marceno was never a certified law enforcement officer, uses his position and power to score sex with victims of crime, and is bankrupting his department with top heavy political promotions. Carmine Marceno does not want to work with ICE, and other federal agencies don't trust the appointed crooked Sheriff of Lee County. Why would any federal agencies want to work with such an unqualified, fake, fraud of a human being.

Unregistered
    No thanks Leavens and friends. Nobody wants to work for you rednecks and negative people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Marceno was never a certified law enforcement officer, uses his position and power to score sex with victims of crime, and is bankrupting his department with top heavy political promotions. Carmine Marceno does not want to work with ICE, and other federal agencies don't trust the appointed crooked Sheriff of Lee County. Why would any federal agencies want to work with such an unqualified, fake, fraud of a human being.
    Thanks peg leg. why dont you get a third dui brian and go back on the lcso retirees website with the other former racist retirees of lcso we're so glad are gone. rebel yell faggots

Unregistered
    As Angela Carbone Leavens states on a not so retiree Facebook page, “he will be infamous, mark my words”. Your camp or team only focuses on the negative and never speaks on anything positive. I was paying attention for a little bit to hear your views and watch your actions. You are truly ignorant and are only running to attempt to discredit the current sheriff instead of focusing on the issues at hand. Republicans don’t believe the media and know they are out to ruin any politician that supports Trump and his supporters. You should be ashamed of yourself and your entire family Jim, your entire campaign is going backwards! I directed someone to your Facebook and he said it was disgusting and it was 75% negative of Sheriff Marceno instead of being focused on crime. I don’t care about Carmine’s history, he is everywhere and doing an outstanding job!!!

Unregistered
    As Angela Carbone Leavens states on a not so retiree Facebook page, “he will be infamous, mark my words”. Your camp or team only focuses on the negative and never speaks on anything positive. I was paying attention for a little bit to hear your views and watch your actions. You are truly ignorant and are only running to attempt to discredit the current sheriff instead of focusing on the issues at hand. Republicans don’t believe the media and know they are out to ruin any politician that supports Trump and his supporters. You should be ashamed of yourself and your entire family Jim, your entire campaign is going backwards! I directed someone to your Facebook and he said it was disgusting and it was 75% negative of Sheriff Marceno instead of being focused on crime. I don’t care about Carmine’s history, he is everywhere and doing an outstanding job!!!
    Speaking of which the great drug bust caper on Broadway. Hitting a house known to everyone on patrol PD and SO. It is like having a box of guaranteed assets to pull out as time goes by when you need positive press. Age old tactics.

Did real LEOs perform the arrests or did the Secret Smart Shop Tactical Covert Military Wannabe Part time Gang Suppression, Intelligence GI Joe unit aka "Goon Squad" do it?

Pathetic. Almost as much as Midget Civilian Sheriff in his Commando for a day outfit.

He will be power walking in the parking lot

Unregistered
    Other than the new Capt from Collier, any promotions I’ve seen have been filling positions that already existed & we’re open through attrition.
    Hardly anything to bankrupt the agency.
    What top-heavy political promotions are you speaking of?

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens and his henchmen making fun of LCSO deputies and specialty units. This is who they are, very negative people.

Unregistered
    Jim Leavens and his henchmen making fun of LCSO deputies and specialty units. This is who they are, very negative people.
    That isn't Leavens Or associates
    I don't like any of them
    So figure that out

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast