Conte Charlie Shift Lieutenant - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Red was the best sergeant.

Unregistered

I will give my name if you give yours............prick!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Talking shit about people is easy when you' re wearing the mask of anonimity. ..lol.
    You're all a bunch of assholes.
    What's your name big mouth? I have been communicating on this thread about the truth and nobody at this agency is going to do Jack shi t about it, including you.
    Michael Dowd

Unregistered

Boogie jailer

Who dis be?? Who is you??

Unregistered
    Who dis be?? Who is you??
    Blacks love to go to DC. Not sure why but the place is crawling with them. So my question is to all the boogie nights black jailers that love to wear them a green BSO jacket in extremely hot weather. Its expected to be over 100 degrees in DC today. If you were to be up there during this time, would you still wear your green breeding jacket like you do in Broward? I mean that greasy collar and the jacket permanently stained with body odor has to be able to keep you warm there like it does here, right?

Unregistered
    Blacks love to go to DC. Not sure why but the place is crawling with them. So my question is to all the boogie nights black jailers that love to wear them a green BSO jacket in extremely hot weather. Its expected to be over 100 degrees in DC today. If you were to be up there during this time, would you still wear your green breeding jacket like you do in Broward? I mean that greasy collar and the jacket permanently stained with body odor has to be able to keep you warm there like it does here, right?
    Wearing a stank-ass jacket in 100 degree weather is cultural... Just like referring to their 17 year old daughter as "the baby." "I need to take the baby to the doctor." How primitive. I guess that's why they need their own radio DJ's and comics because hours of jokes about nothing other than penis' and sex isn't funny to anyone outside of the jungle.

Unregistered
    Wow! I find it hard to believe that someone would spew these words about fellow deputies. It has to be someone outside the agency. If it is someone from within, I feel sorry for this agency. The worst part about this is that the "spewer" is probably walking around those same people every day. I saw it when I was there but now it seems to have gotten worst. I am really glad that I retired.

Unregistered
    Wow! I find it hard to believe that someone would spew these words about fellow deputies. It has to be someone outside the agency. If it is someone from within, I feel sorry for this agency. The worst part about this is that the "spewer" is probably walking around those same people every day. I saw it when I was there but now it seems to have gotten worst. I am really glad that I retired.
    I'm retired as well. But, during my career as a "jailer", which was 28 years, I think I wore that windbreaker maybe five or six times total. All of those occasions were when I worked transport and/or perimeter and the outside temperature was below 50 degrees. I don't see why someone needs to wear a jacket when it is 95 degrees outside. And the temperatures inside of the jail facilities is usually a comfortable room temperature. Then again, these are the same clowns that wear hooded sweatshirts when it is scorching hot outside.

Unregistered
    Temporary has been publicly gunning for white deputies since he was gifted the position. He's made no attempt to draw the troops together and has made it more than clear that he's going after whites, almost exclusively. Additionally, as expected, black command has adopted a predictable attitude openly supporting Temporary's racist agenda. This will not last as it has become appearant that the soules had no plan to rebuild after destroying the agency. Go figure. Soon, a sheriff will be elected and BSO will improve.

Unregistered
    Temporary has been publicly gunning for white deputies since he was gifted the position. He's made no attempt to draw the troops together and has made it more than clear that he's going after whites, almost exclusively. Additionally, as expected, black command has adopted a predictable attitude openly supporting Temporary's racist agenda. This will not last as it has become appearant that the soules had no plan to rebuild after destroying the agency. Go figure. Soon, a sheriff will be elected and BSO will improve.
    BSO will never improve, just like our shithole of a society will not improve either.

Unregistered
    All jokes aside, does this Lt know that he has a hygiene problem?????

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast