Another cop bites the dust THX BSO- JD catches Temp Tony, SI, & Al Pollock disease - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistereditswas

Harringtons’s

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How do you know the Polan and Harrington numbers? Their new salaries are not public record.
    Harrington’s job was posted on indeed.com, I remember seeing it, then laughing my ass off when he got it.

Kevin Tyre told me he makes around 120,000.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditswas View Post
    Harrington’s job was posted on indeed.com, I remember seeing it, then laughing my ass off when he got it.

Kevin Tyre told me he makes around 120,000.
    I think you're picking the bottom of the salary range for Harrington. I think he's around 80,000.

Unregistered
    That's what Scott Israel is doing for a living too. I wonder how many clients he's had so far? How can Israel actually be in the consulting business?
    EX-Sheriff Shithead Israel still has no clients. His partner's ready to fold. He's still on the cheeseline getting SNAP and unemployment. I love Karma so much I want to marry that b1tch and have her babies.

Unregistered
    EX-Sheriff Shithead Israel still has no clients. His partner's ready to fold. He's still on the cheeseline getting SNAP and unemployment. I love Karma so much I want to marry that b1tch and have her babies.
    They start foreclosure yet???? Or is Fat Jew Boy IRA making the payments hoping to become a Major if Mumbles gets back in???

Unregistered
    He makes more than that on his endorsements with Tony Hawk skateboarder. He and Tony use to destroy all the skateboard alleys around the USA. The guy has done it all. HANG 10 HARRINGTON.

Unregistered
    They start foreclosure yet???? Or is Fat Jew Boy IRA making the payments hoping to become a Major if Mumbles gets back in???
    He's squatting now.

Unregistered

Appel

You guys just make sh@t up if you have no facts....Appel took a job working for Panasonic and is doing well. Why do you still care about these guys they are gone.

Unregistered
    You guys just make sh@t up if you have no facts....Appel took a job working for Panasonic and is doing well. Why do you still care about these guys they are gone.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rgt...ncCmr6Kcgq3Hg0

Unregistered
    More FAKE news lmao

Unregistered
    He's squatting now.
    Leave him alone he will manage things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12