Another cop bites the dust THX BSO- JD catches Temp Tony, SI, & Al Pollock disease
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Another cop bites the dust THX BSO- JD catches Temp Tony, SI, & Al Pollock disease

Jack Dale, law enforcement expert: “I can see no reason that he would kick him after he’s handcuffed.”

So I guess I'll put my 2 cents in a be a douche.

Hollywood Police officer kicked handcuffed man in head, lied about it in arrest report

https://wsvn.com/news/investigations...arrest-report/

Unregistered
    Um...that’s a pretty bad one

Unregistered
    He was right to be fired and charged. Should have been charged with felony battery. I'm sure the SAO pled it down to get the quick conviction. There was no justification for the kick. He was cuffed and lying on the ground. End of force period unless he were to get up and try something stupid. That officer is what gives the rest of us who are out there trying to do a good job a bad name. He should have his ticket pulled. On top of doing it, he absolutely lied about it. Now there is a trust issue. And the punch at the beginning I also question was necessary. Sure a take down, grab the back of the neck and arm or a leg sweep since the guy was running absolutely I would be fine with. Punching in the face right off the bat, I don't think so.

And while I am no fan of Dale, especially the stupid BSO UOF policy we have now, after they want to pad the numbers and be able to hide in a mountain of UOF reports on everyone when their SWAT buddies tuned someone up, is not wrong in this.

Unregistered
    Good for Colonel Dale. Despite all you haters, looks like he landed on his feet and is working as an expert witness in lawsuits. Those people make good money.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good for Colonel Dale. Despite all you haters, looks like he landed on his feet and is working as an expert witness in lawsuits. Those people make good money.
    Yeah, ok. And all of the Police Skanks of Broward were all going to be millionaires. Everything in Broward is such an inflated fake handjob. Rest assured, Dale is no Dan Bongino.

Unregistered
    That was a bababooey head kick!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's what Scott Israel is doing for a living too. I wonder how many clients he's had so far? How can Israel actually be in the consulting business?

Unregisteredanotherone

Another one

Another former BSO, Fort Lauderdale self proclaimed expert. I guess all that experience working the mean streams of Fort Lauderdal, and being in charge of maybe 10 people as a Lt, qualify you as an expert. South Florida Law enforcement has become the keystone cops of this country. Amazing how none of these self proclaimed experts hav landed high command jobs anywhere in the country. I guess they found out the FBI yellow brick they all had displayed in their office means nothing.

Unregisteredshoukd

Review

Kinsey-180,000, reduces to 0
    Polan-180,000, reduced to 120,000
    Dale, 178,000 reduced to 0
    Harrington 178,000 reduced to 53,000
    Appel, 140,000 reduces to 0

Of course they have pensions, but it reveals they have no value to anyone. And they all thought they were experts. 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredshoukd View Post
    Kinsey-180,000, reduces to 0
    Polan-180,000, reduced to 120,000
    Dale, 178,000 reduced to 0
    Harrington 178,000 reduced to 53,000
    Appel, 140,000 reduces to 0

Of course they have pensions, but it reveals they have no value to anyone. And they all thought they were experts. 😂😂😂
    How do you know the Polan and Harrington numbers? Their new salaries are not public record.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast