We're in the news again!!! What a bunch of morons! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered

What did you expect?

Don’t you guys get it. The dishonest news media is just siphoning through reports in a daily basis and picking something out each day. It’s so stupid and ridiculous at this point. The best thing anyone can do is ignore them. They’re a bunch of liberals.

Unregistered
    Rainman got his ass beat?? Lol!!!!!

Unregistered
    It's so refreshing to read all these posts and reiterate what a complete bunch of idiots work at BSO from the vile top down to the scum bottom.
    Just have to love the compassion for someone with mental illness, regardless of the person's race. The CIT training that they sent you guys to is a joke and it fooled the public into thinking you're "trained." Just like you're "trained" for an active killer. Totally pathetic garbage!
    P.S.
    You're also illiterate fu@ks!

Unregistered
    Why did they even respond to this call????? Keep taking the bait guys!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's so refreshing to read all these posts and reiterate what a complete bunch of idiots work at BSO from the vile top down to the scum bottom.
    Just have to love the compassion for someone with mental illness, regardless of the person's race. The CIT training that they sent you guys to is a joke and it fooled the public into thinking you're "trained." Just like you're "trained" for an active killer. Totally pathetic garbage!
    P.S.
    if you don't like it, keep your retards inside the house!!!

Unregistered
    "Jenella Oliphant said her 27-year-old son, Emmitt Wright, suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. At one point that day, she said he burned a nephew with a lighter."
    hey, jenella, your son is a piece of shit, I don't give a **** about his "mental illness", **** you, ****...please die in a fire..and take your son with you

Unregistered
    Blah, blah, blah, blah, IF you have ever tried to safely subdue
    a half naked, sweaty, violent ,athletic twenty year old ass hole high on drugs , then your opinion could mean something. Save your expert analysis for your friends at your drug rehab clinic.
    Well said,

Unregistered
    P.S.
    compassion? get bent you sorry ass liberal douche bag, should have made it a 2 for one and broken the useless section 8 p.o.s. mother's leg as well

Unregistered
    Thar POS mother with the bone in her nose wearing a mumu should have been the next leg they broke. She said she won't use BSO anymore. Good. My only hope for this is that it results in a very favorable resolution for everyone. That resolution would be the son coming home and killing his mother then himself. That would be a good day! Lol
    Once again, this is the parents (my mistake) mother's fault. Why wasn't she watching her child? If that were my kid, I'd be playing People's Court on a loop for him in a room full of cheeseballs so he wouldn't leave.

Unregistered

Eat more rice and sprouts kick the bamboo trees

P.S.
    Looks like my post about trying to subdue a violent retard, TRIGGERED the hooomooo, who bored us with his narcissistic self aggrandizing post.
    I bet your a big deal in the drug clinic where you work, fondling the ballz of rehab patients, like you were, until you obtained your "degree" at on line college for dorks!?
    Now STFU and come back when you have street cred, but you're too much of a little man girl to ever try that! Right nancy?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast