We're in the news again!!! What a bunch of morons! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Hopefully, mommy and her Rainman son will be flattened by a bus that loses its brakes.

Unregistered
    BSO needs better training.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like my post about trying to subdue a violent retard, TRIGGERED the hooomooo, who bored us with his narcissistic self aggrandizing post.
    I bet your a big deal in the drug clinic where you work, fondling the ballz of rehab patients, like you were, until you obtained your "degree" at on line college for dorks!?
    Now STFU and come back when you have street cred, but you're too much of a little man girl to ever try that! Right nancy?
    Is this candid camera? How do you know so much about me? I wasn't fondling!!! I was checking for testicular cancer, you dolt!

Unregistered
    Major Robson said it exactly right in the interview. I will say it again, to be successful I believe that the following must be done. Support your Deputies when they use force per policy, state statute, FDLE and the case law of Graham v. Conner.

Then support that person publicly. It can be as simple as a television post advising the following: Use of force isn’t always pretty. Sometimes people that resist get hurt. Use of force is use as a response to resistance. A fighting stance, a push, a pull, a brace, a tense, an attempt to flee or defeat an officers action is all forms of Active Resistance.

Active resistance is when police can use intermediate weapons such as pepper spray, taser, baton, or hands on (a fight).

These events that you are upset about is because you are not trained and state certified in the above mentioned. With that being said, our officers acted accordingly. Unfortunately any injuries sustained was due to the subject’s resistance.

We must never cease from enforcing the laws, turning our backs or fail to take action. And I will 100% support my team when they take action.

Unregistered
    Major Robson said it exactly right in the interview. I will say it again, to be successful I believe that the following must be done. Support your Deputies when they use force per policy, state statute, FDLE and the case law of Graham v. Conner.

Then support that person publicly. It can be as simple as a television post advising the following: Use of force isn’t always pretty. Sometimes people that resist get hurt. Use of force is use as a response to resistance. A fighting stance, a push, a pull, a brace, a tense, an attempt to flee or defeat an officers action is all forms of Active Resistance.

Active resistance is when police can use intermediate weapons such as pepper spray, taser, baton, or hands on (a fight).

These events that you are upset about is because you are not trained and state certified in the above mentioned. With that being said, our officers acted accordingly. Unfortunately any injuries sustained was due to the subject’s resistance.

We must never cease from enforcing the laws, turning our backs or fail to take action. And I will 100% support my team when they take action.

Pepper spray, taser, baton, hands on (a fight) all great choices. But next time you guys deal with this Rainman, just drop a box of toothpicks.

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

Best policy is obey speed limits, wait at lights. And just write a report!!! Actually write a report for a barking dog and other frivolous calls

Unregistered
    Best policy is obey speed limits, wait at lights. And just write a report!!! Actually write a report for a barking dog and other frivolous calls
    Make up your own calls and take hours to write the report. Boast about how you were the hero, and you'll look like a star.

Unregistered
    Make up your own calls and take hours to write the report. Boast about how you were the hero, and you'll look like a star.
    Then post it on FB so all of your retarded asshole family in jew york are impressed.

Unregistered
    Then post it on FB so all of your retarded asshole family in jew york are impressed.
    That’s what Krappy Kratz did...He was a MSD hero just ask him. Oooops until it came out he directed traffic cant make this stuff up folks!!

Unregistered
    You losers are totally pathetic. BSO is doomed because of all the azzholes that proliferate in the low intelligence agency. You're all just one step away from being total blithering idiots. Dumb cracker azz fools!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast