Florida’s Governor Desantis Meant Well, But Replaced 1 Problematic Sheriff w/Another
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Post Florida’s Governor Desantis Meant Well, But Replaced 1 Problematic Sheriff w/Another

Florida’s Governor Desantis Meant Well, But Replaced One Problematic Broward County Sheriff With Another

https://www.publishedreporter.com/20...-with-another/

Unregistered
    Temporary sugar d@ck cool daddy fled after finding out about the warrant. What a useless deadbeat f@ck. I guess we are supposed to feel sorry for him?? No! Feel like hes one of us???? F@ck no! I pay my bills. The more time goes on, the more I hate this slimy, skeevy Temporary hemorrhoid. Broward has officially been assraped by Desantis and the Republican jew, Pollack.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Florida’s Governor Desantis Meant Well, But Replaced One Problematic Broward County Sheriff With Another

You idiot, as stupid as you are even you know Scot wasn't the problem. The commissioners we're holding him back. He will be back like it or if not leave says out President. You won't be missed either

Unregistered

Eat more rice and sprouts kick the bamboo trees

You idiot, as stupid as you are even you know Scot wasn't the problem. The commissioners we're holding him back. He will be back like it or if not leave says out President. You won't be missed either
    Man up nancy!!! You sound like a fool and a water headed retarded snowflake!

Unregistered

Hey genius the author is none other than Mr. Baker Act and "candidate for sheriff" himself, Dave Rosenthal. Somebody please medicate this lunatic.

Unregistered
    Hey genius the author is none other than Mr. Baker Act and "candidate for sheriff" himself, Dave Rosenthal. Somebody please medicate this lunatic.
    This Governor destroyed this county. No reason at sl to get SI removed. Complete idiot that embarrassed.all of us who works here.
    Come back SI and fix this mess.

Unregistered
    This Governor destroyed this county. No reason at sl to get SI removed. Complete idiot that embarrassed.all of us who works here.
    Come back SI and fix this mess.

You're blaming DeSantis for destroying Broward? Bartender, I'll have what he's having!

Unregistered

No he screwed us dummy. Open your eyes dude and see the light. He should have left Scott Israel alone. This place has been a sh1t show. Let's hop he will be back. A bunch of political bs is you ask most of us.

Unregistered
    No he screwed us dummy. Open your eyes dude and see the light. He should have left Scott Israel alone. This place has been a sh1t show. Let's hop he will be back. A bunch of political bs is you ask most of us.
    I agree with your political point, shit for brains, but Israel was and is the biggest political hack of all time. He created this mess. I hope BSO gets dismantled. It is not too big to fail. I for one do not "hop" he'll be back.

Unregistered
    I agree with your political point, shit for brains, but Israel was and is the biggest political hack of all time. He created this mess. I hope BSO gets dismantled. It is not too big to fail. I for one do not "hop" he'll be back.
    It's obvious you must be a rookie. This only means your allowed to be stupid for only two years. If you don't learn by then why don't you think about getting a new hobby like drinking more than what your drinking now. DeSantis and the commissioners screwed BSO. SI could only do whats approved, they held him back alot. Have you noticed how quiet the commissioners are lately? Just helping you along to understand. This is what veterans do. Vote SI for Sheriff!! Move forward !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast