Marjory Stoneman Douglas SRO Request
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Exclamation Marjory Stoneman Douglas SRO Request

Let's see... Peterson was arrested for NOT being a cop and 4 cops WERE fired for BEING cops. MSD is requesting Deputy Justin Lambert, Sgt. Gregory LaCerra, Deputy Christopher Krickovich, and Deputy Ralph Mackey to be be SROs - KNOW THIS - if any of these deputies were present on 2-14-2018, I am VERY certain one of them would be under investigation - arrest or fired for what they would have done to the almost shooter Nick Cruz - Discuss that Temporary Tony, Shithead Israel, Robert Runcie, Marlon Bolton, NAACP Marsha Ellison, Rosalin Osgood, Benjamin Crump, Mike Satz, Alvin Pollock, and all you other mutha f**kers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let's see... Peterson was arrested for NOT being a cop and 4 cops WERE fired for BEING cops. MSD is requesting Deputy Justin Lambert, Sgt. Gregory LaCerra, Deputy Christopher Krickovich, and Deputy Ralph Mackey to be be SROs - KNOW THIS - if any of these deputies were present on 2-14-2018, I am VERY certain one of them would be under investigation - arrest or fired for what they would have done to the almost shooter Nick Cruz - Discuss that Temporary Tony, Shithead Israel, Robert Runcie, Marlon Bolton, NAACP Marsha Ellison, Rosalin Osgood, Benjamin Crump, Mike Satz, Alvin Pollock, and all you other mutha f**kers.

Please add that new guy too. The one who can snap a leg like a pencil.

Unregistered

Does this make sense?

Parkland wants deputies like Lambert, LaCerra, Krickovich, Mackey, and the guys from the other night to SRO MSD and you get thugs and thug's mamas wanting Peterson types to patrol their babies. Huh? Both say: if that type of cop was working my kids would be alive today AND if that type of cop be working, my baby wouldn't have pepper spray in hiz eyeballs or a broken leg.

Unregistered

You hit the nail brother

This is true, the shooter would have probably been taken down physically when he walked on campus with the rifle bag. Then our training division who is teaching everyone to beat on each other can come to court and raise their right hand and testify that was against policy. So I guess they’re training is against policy too. The training division is an embarrassment at this point.

The BWC would have certainly then been used by Satz to prosecute them. These people are so delusional, and now they have shut this place down. What they don’t realize is this is extremely dangerous.

This place is ripe for something crazy right now and who the hell is going to come rescue them this time? My suggestion is call Satz and Donnelly and. See if they will respond. If not them maybe one of their puke bag ASA’s who was celebrating the conviction of Lambert. And if not then call the fifth floor of the public puke building and see if anyone answers the phone.

Unregistered
    Parkland wants deputies like Lambert, LaCerra, Krickovich, Mackey, and the guys from the other night to SRO MSD and you get thugs and thug's mamas wanting Peterson types to patrol their babies. Huh? Both say: if that type of cop was working my kids would be alive today AND if that type of cop be working, my baby wouldn't have pepper spray in hiz eyeballs or a broken leg.
    Yes, they are real heros! You guys are total idiots....you really just dont get it. Being heavy handed doesnt make you a good cop...it makes you a gung ho tattooed idiot. But you just dont get it...so BSO will continue to thrive with the aggressive cops vs the do nothings.
    Let's try this....use your stupid head, follow policy and the law and realize that aside from the BWC, you're also being recorded by everyone wanting you to fail....use your heads, you dummies!

But yea, if those deputies were at MSD, they would have entered...but so would have most of us I hope.

Unregistered
    All was doing great until you said Shithead you dumb ass. Dont you get it yet? You can't blame him if he was not there. Dam what the hell is wrong with you? Are you that slow or what!!!

Unregistered
    All was doing great until you said Shithead you dumb ass. Dont you get it yet? You can't blame him if he was not there. Dam what the hell is wrong with you? Are you that slow or what!!!
    All the above were named and blamed. Sorry I'm not Trump and don't have icknames for all of them you Israel suckass. I guess I got tired of writing "S"cott and he ain't "S"heriff anymore so the next "S" that came to mind was "SHITHEAD", shithead. And SHITHEAD Israel started this with his Trayvon Martin involvement and his Blastors and his "We are not a LORE ENFORCEMENT AGENCY ANYMORE" during his grocery giveaway topped off by his treatment of Peraza.

Unregistered
    Yes, they are real heros! You guys are total idiots....you really just dont get it. Being heavy handed doesnt make you a good cop...it makes you a gung ho tattooed idiot. But you just dont get it...so BSO will continue to thrive with the aggressive cops vs the do nothings.
    Let's try this....use your stupid head, follow policy and the law and realize that aside from the BWC, you're also being recorded by everyone wanting you to fail....use your heads, you dummies!

But yea, if those deputies were at MSD, they would have entered...but so would have most of us I hope.
    Thanks for taking an hour to agree fvcko. Next time just say, you're right.

Unregistered
    Lacerra, please he aint all that trust me, Why do you think he along with his guys are Jammed up????

Unregistered
    Lacerra, please he aint all that trust me, Why do you think he along with his guys are Jammed up????
    Dear God, can anyone see the hypocrisy? BSO is dammed if they do and damned if they don't, that's all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast