Marjory Stoneman Douglas SRO Request - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear God, can anyone see the hypocrisy? BSO is dammed if they do and damned if they don't, that's all.
    No, this is what happens when the agency promotes unqualified people to Sgt.
    He was a horrible Detective in SID his reports looked as if a 7 year old wrote them.
    And you wonder why they have been charged with lying and conspiracy?
    The guy has been living a lie his whole life.

Unregistered
    No, this is what happens when the agency promotes unqualified people to Sgt.
    He was a horrible Detective in SID his reports looked as if a 7 year old wrote them.
    And you wonder why they have been charged with lying and conspiracy?
    The guy has been living a lie his whole life.
    Hi Trudel, nice to have you back. How many reports did you write during your stint in SID? That’s right, none, because you were unqualified and sent there by Israel. As for the conspiracy, that’s nothing but a made up charge by Donnelly. The only conspiracy was the one to get you launched out of SID. I think the whole division was in on it.

Unregistered
    Hi Trudel, nice to have you back. How many reports did you write during your stint in SID? That’s right, none, because you were unqualified and sent there by Israel. As for the conspiracy, that’s nothing but a made up charge by Donnelly. The only conspiracy was the one to get you launched out of SID. I think the whole division was in on it.
    Hey. Good to be back. I'm doing fine, thanks for asking. School starts in a few weeks and so you don't have to ask, no I wouldn't have gone in and don't tell the kids or parents or school employees I have no plans in the future to either.

Unregistered
    Sorry not Trudel. But since you brought him up he was not a fan favorite either.
    If we had to choose Trudel or Lacerra we would have picked Trudel sorry if that is not the answer you were looking for.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12