Corrupt IA Major Jesus IBalmea - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Major are you corrupt, incompetent or just plain stupid.

    Miami PD's internal investigators also stated there was no paperwork or operational plan showing the department was conducting traffic-enforcement operations on the Rickenbacker that day. But the CIP later obtained information showing MPD's “DUI/Saturation Operational Plan" for May 26 through 28. MPD held its roll calls for that operation on the Rickenbacker Causeway at noon and 9 p.m. those days.
    https://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/m...gests-11220778

    Neither internal affairs nor the Traffic Homicide Unit interviewed any of the cops potentially involved or any of the fellow Dade County Riderz who might have witnessed the incident.

    If you go to the City of Miami Tweeter link you can easily see the traffic enforcement detail was conducting a operation on the Rickenbacker on that date.
    You can also see the news release that was prepared by Kenia and posted on the Miami Herald
    https://twitter.com/miamipd/status/9...630370304?s=21
    Two years later yet were is Colina investigation???? We know Ortiz and Lugo were involved in a major cover up here. Colina have you notify the inspector general or the DOJ??

    Did Ortiz ROD have anything to do with this?

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Next time don’t flee and elude the police, keep up the great enforcement efforts Miami PD

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Next time don’t flee and elude the police, keep up the great enforcement efforts Miami PD
    What enforcement efforts. I thought they were just responding to a motorcycle accident that lost control.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Why wasn’t he demoted like Major Dana Carr. He was only transferred out the unit.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why wasn’t he demoted like Major Dana Carr. He was only transferred out the unit.
    Because he was order by Colina to cover it up so it doesn’t become a big scandal.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Two years later yet were is Colina investigation???? We know Ortiz and Lugo were involved in a major cover up here. Colina have you notify the inspector general or the DOJ??

    Did Ortiz ROD have anything to do with this?
    Here you have it. Ortiz overtime’s
    https://twitter.com/darkblueman1/sta...364251136?s=21

    Miami PD's internal investigators also stated there was no paperwork or operational plan showing the department was conducting traffic-enforcement operations on the Rickenbacker that day.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here you have it. Ortiz overtime’s
    https://twitter.com/darkblueman1/sta...364251136?s=21

    Miami PD's internal investigators also stated there was no paperwork or operational plan showing the department was conducting traffic-enforcement operations on the Rickenbacker that day.

    This is from the rat Garcia

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is from the rat Garcia
    Which one Nestor or Justin

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Nestor ! Leave it alone already ! Enjoy your retirement! Leave it alone you where never an angel ! Do you remember the 100 arrests you use to make ! Almost all planted narcotics ! I remember you showing me it ! Leave it alone already ! So Ibalmea busted you or whatever ?! Who gives a shit ! Go and enjoy your retirement ! You never helped anybody !! Go away !

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I will not go away. I will fine out. I already put in a public request. I will be at central station next week to pick up the documents.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •