David Cisnero for Dade County Sheriff 2024
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

David Cisnero for Dade County Sheriff 2024

Hello ladies, I will be running for Sheriff come 2024,I am campaigning very early so You can spread the Word.

Under my watch I will go back to Basics 1970-1980 style,meaning I will stand behind all my Officers and authorize you to shoot at the bad guys in a Gun fight with all you got.

Dade County is Out of Control,too many Homicides on a daily basis all thanks to our Weak politicians.

I am a Republican and I stand for what this great nation was built for Education and Discipline.

K-9 will no longer search and apprehend it be Search and Bite.

No GPS,no Body cams for my Officers.

I have the Final say so when it comes to discipline not IA,not a Sgt. Or Lt. Definitely no CIP.

I will be PIO,I will 07 PIO they can go back 09-17.

I will Not entertain the Media nor Community leaders so call Activist,this is why we are where we are TODAY too much A** kissing to accommodate the Media.

I can assure you within 30 days I will make many changes in favor of the Officers.

I will 07 the no Chase Policy,you will be able to chase a fly just like LA PD,the streets will belong to you and good citizens not thugs and criminals.

Enough is enough,I might not have a college Degree I am QRU don’t need one. I have what is needed a Pair of Stainless steel Balls.

I am building a better/safer County for You,Your Families,Tourist,Residents,Business owners and my Family.

Spread the word Sheriff Cisnero 2024.

Nick Navarro was elected Sheriff in the 90’s and Ran Broward County with an Iron Fist I am planning in doing the same with Your Help.

Unregistered

Pepe Pinguo

Will you disband the Social Media Unit and put everyone back in patrol?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Will you disband the Social Media Unit and put everyone back in patrol?
    Yes for sure back to,09-45.

Social media is a waste of tax payers money,no more dancing video none of that garbage.

Go out there and 39 people,stop the foolishness.

The entire unit must go back to patrol.the Party is OVER.

Turn in your Bids slip

BIDS will go by STRictly Senority not More CIT/FTO slots.

In order to go to a specialize unit minimum 6 years in Patrol.

All rookies Midnights/B shift. A shift for Seniors

Unregistered
    Yes for sure back to,09-45.

Social media is a waste of tax payers money,no more dancing video none of that garbage.

Go out there and 39 people,stop the foolishness.

The entire unit must go back to patrol.the Party is OVER.

Turn in your Bids slip

BIDS will go by STRictly Senority not More CIT/FTO slots.

In order to go to a specialize unit minimum 6 years in Patrol.

All rookies Midnights/B shift. A shift for Seniors
    Bike patrol 07,back to 4 wheels go handle calls.

Mounted 07, back to Patrol as well.

Unregistered
    I would keep mounted , they're good for the community and tourist.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that's an order. I am making an announcement to run In 24. I've got the goods to deliver.

I'll be adding saunas to the north and south stations. I will add a eucalyptus steam room outside the complaint room. I'll put everyone on a 3/16 plan. 4 Days off a week with rotating shifts 4 times a year. You will be able to work out for 4 hours of your 16 hour shift. This will include the sauna or steam bath.

No more take home cars, but you'll get an Uber account to pick you up and drop you off to/from work each day.

You will have to
    Pass an honors level English class in order to rise above Sergeant .

The City will fall under the Sheriff umbrella.

This is my commitment to you. RememberONT BE A ZERO, VOTE FOR A HERO.

Unregistered
    David I must say you for sheriff would be the greatest joke of all times. Once the media gets a hold of your file that would be the end of you. Keep believing in dreams, they might come true, but in your case I highly doubt it.

Unregistered
    I would keep mounted , they're good for the community and tourist.
    I need them fighting crime not tourist/community at the beginning,once we Get Dade under Control I have no problem putting the units back on the horse.

Unregistered
    David I must say you for sheriff would be the greatest joke of all times. Once the media gets a hold of your file that would be the end of you. Keep believing in dreams, they might come true, but in your case I highly doubt it.
    I am elected by the people,my file? You know so much about me I tell you what go get my file and post whatever you want.

I am not a CRIMINAL,a reprimand here and there so what.

Unregistered
    I am elected by the people,my file? You know so much about me I tell you what go get my file and post whatever you want.

I am not a CRIMINAL,a reprimand here and there so what.
    Papo no resingues mas and go enjoy your retirement and for once and for all get off leo affairs. Dont be a loser

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast