City Furniture - Suck It

Unregistered

City Furniture - Suck It

Why is City Furniture sponsoring BSO's gay lipsync? Haven't they done enough to Broward County by sponsoring and enabling Scott Israel and Robert Runcie the Racist?

Watch "Broward Sheriff's Office Lip-Sync Challenge 2019" on YouTube

https://youtu.be/ll0to6ynWy8

Unregistered
    I wouldn't buy that cheap Chinese shiit anyway. Fork shitty furniture. There are many others to patronize that arent so interested in playing deviant politics.

Unregistered
    City furniture dosent want your business, they want to make a see at full price. You all want a discount. Maybe we should show video of BSO staff in uniform shopping and hoping to get a discount. Losers.

Unregistered

I bet you were excited when you wrote this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    City furniture dosent want your business, they want to make a see at full price. You all want a discount. Maybe we should show video of BSO staff in uniform shopping and hoping to get a discount. Losers.
    ALL City furniture employees like you are partial birth abortions that lived! So......STFU and make me a samich beeotch!

Unregistered
    I thought that blonde bimbo left the agency?

Unregistered
    I thought that blonde bimbo left the agency?
    She did. Shes been stinking up Colorado for over a year. We arent proud. Well use her video and videos of dead people if it benefits us.

Unregistered
    Shitty doesn't want my sale??? I dont buy their junk. But knocking 20% off an item thats made in shiit China thats marked up 50% means there's a lot of profit left. So clearly Shitty furniture does need BSO to buy from them because there's tons of competition. And why else would they try to be political and suck Temporarys filthy black primary losing root? To get out of a ticket? Get bent and die you ignorant tool.

Unregistered

Huh?

Could you re-write this, please? Unless you're retarded, then I understand and I will have Ira the short-bus-rider interpret this gibberish for me.

Unregistered
    Please stay clear of City Furniture. The owner Keith Koenig has been one of the strongest defenders of Runcie after MSD. He is also a supporter of PROMISE.