PI visit today - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PI visit today

Unregistered
    FNB, I hope you are doing your due diligence with the information provided.

Unregistered
    Can someone really have a DUI dropped to a wreckless still be employed at your agency? I also thought you lose your license for a year if you don't blow?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone really have a DUI dropped to a wreckless still be employed at your agency? I also thought you lose your license for a year if you don't blow?
    Lots of things done that will come back to vote in the azz. Just the beginning

Unregistered
    LT PT the Central District Lieutenant has been arrested twice for DV while employed with FMPD and he still made it to LT.
    Why does FMPD and the city counsel allow this type of behavior to be okay at your agency? Shouldn't we as citizens demand note of this failing agency? Not all officers are bad but they are portrayed as bad die to the small percentage of people described above. I feel sorry for the officer that are actually doing what's right continuing to get a bad wrap from the scumbags of the agency.

Unregistered
    Why does FMPD and the city counsel allow this type of behavior to be okay at your agency? Shouldn't we as citizens demand more of this failing agency? Not all officers are bad but they are portrayed as bad due to the small percentage of people described above. I feel sorry for the officer that are actually doing what's right continuing to get a bad wrap from the scumbags of the agency.
    Sorry! Fixed a couple errors.

Unregistered
    Why does FMPD and the city counsel allow this type of behavior to be okay at your agency? Shouldn't we as citizens demand note of this failing agency? Not all officers are bad but they are portrayed as bad die to the small percentage of people described above. I feel sorry for the officer that are actually doing what's right continuing to get a bad wrap from the scumbags of the agency.
    If you don’t work here wtf do you care..

Unregistered
    Go to any agency. It’s all the same.

Unregistered
    we pick and choose what to look at. we DQ good candidates for meaningless things then allow this type of behavior. at the end of the day people should be judged on job performance and the FDLE requirements. namely no felonies, perjury convictions etc. Waste of time dissecting peoples personal lives. President of US has almost 20 accusations of sexual misconduct and won't release his tax returns yet we DQ candidates for unpaid parking tickets. The elements of the crime should be all that is considered. seems this agency has a hard time comprehending that on the streets and in HR

Unregistered
    If you don’t work here wtf do you care..
    I live in the city so we should all care but apparently by your answer you must be one of the POS's. Hopefully I don't run into you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jealous ex View Post
    Maybe it’s about the k9 trainer and his housing unit girlfriend getting pulled over by the cape after hours.

Or perhaps about the newer k9 handler that lost his dog and was driving around the cape with a spot light looking for him.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast