PI visit today - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PI visit today

Unregistered
    Did he hit a mailbox in the process?

Unregistered
    K-9 unit, also known as Ezra and his drinking buddies

Unregistered
    A Baker Act is perilously close to a mental health condition, and HIPAA protected. regardless of the possible awfulness of the officer that is being anonymously insinuated against , mental health, religion, finances to an extent, tattoos (as long as not offensive or gang related), orientation, personal proclivities.....all of these are none of the departments or coworkers business. End of story. This is the reason we have elements of crimes and the constitution. In this country, except that which is expressly forbidden is permitted. That is what this country is all about and the basis of the LAW. As LAW enforcement officers I would think that we appreciate that sort of thing.

Unregistered
    People are patriotic on facebook when time to protect their guns or fly a flag in other peoples faces but not when it doesn't jive with what suits their paycheck or petty bickering

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Baker Act is perilously close to a mental health condition, and HIPAA protected. regardless of the possible awfulness of the officer that is being anonymously insinuated against , mental health, religion, finances to an extent, tattoos (as long as not offensive or gang related), orientation, personal proclivities.....all of these are none of the departments or coworkers business. End of story. This is the reason we have elements of crimes and the constitution. In this country, except that which is expressly forbidden is permitted. That is what this country is all about and the basis of the LAW. As LAW enforcement officers I would think that we appreciate that sort of thing.
    Genius, If I have a mental health condition can I buy a gun? Ammo....is that what you want backing you up when sh$t hits the fan?

Unregistered
    Well we had one of our Deputy Chiefs from Toledo wrecked on his motorcycle and was drunker than a skunk, I thought most police agencies have a mandatory arrest policy for DUI's.
    Other than KW, I don’t know any other city police officer that would 10-15 another officer

Unregistered
    unbelievable. they came here to get paid. but people committed to agency and community have gotten run out of the agency by this regime.

Unregistered
    so much for the eradication of favoritism. new mind set

Unregistered
    It is Civil and up to different circuit courts

https://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/main/probate.asp

BAKER ACT
    Persons who are mentally ill and refuse to seek treatment and are a danger to themselves or others may be court ordered for evaluation and treatment or emergency pickup, if necessary, under the provision of the Baker Act when the licensed service provider determines the criteria. The agency files the petition and assists with the preparation and filing of emergency petitions.

Baker Act records are confidential.

Unregistered
    It is Civil and up to different circuit courts

https://www.ca.cjis20.org/home/main/probate.asp

BAKER ACT
    Persons who are mentally ill and refuse to seek treatment and are a danger to themselves or others may be court ordered for evaluation and treatment or emergency pickup, if necessary, under the provision of the Baker Act when the licensed service provider determines the criteria. The agency files the petition and assists with the preparation and filing of emergency petitions.

Baker Act records are confidential.
    True. BUT maybe you should do some research on the subject.
    I will let you pass on this one...DO YOUR HOMEWORK

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast