PI visit today
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PI visit today

Unregistered

PI visit today

Uh oh,,,,,,,looking into officers.....I hear sphincters tightening.......

Unregistered
    A C C O U N T A B I L I T Y. not just for patrol anymore...f u Diggs

Jealous ex
    Maybe it’s about the k9 trainer and his housing unit girlfriend getting pulled over by the cape after hours.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jealous ex View Post
    Maybe it’s about the k9 trainer and his housing unit girlfriend getting pulled over by the cape after hours.
    ??????????

Unregistered
    Surprised it took this long to come out the cape cops have been talking about this for a while.

Unregistered
    What’s the latest on this???

Unregistered
    Wouldn’t be the first time for that guy

Unregistered
    Maybe the PI was there to look into one of the Officers? One of your Officers recently hired has a checkered past. He was arrested in 2013 for Battery. Misdemeanor I get it. So we will let that one go. In 2015 was arrested and charged with DWLSR w/k and DUI just last year. If your standards are that low for some people then no wonder the agency is in such shambles. Can I get a job with my past record of DWLS x 3??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe the PI was there to look into one of the Officers? One of your Officers recently hired has a checkered past. He was arrested in 2013 for Battery. Misdemeanor I get it. So we will let that one go. In 2015 was arrested and charged with DWLSR w/k and DUI just last year. If your standards are that low for some people then no wonder the agency is in such shambles. Can I get a job with my past record of DWLS x 3??
    Or it could be something else...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Which hire was this? There has been so many lately that you can’t tell who works here and who doesn’t

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast