Leavens for Lee but doesn't live there - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Maybe someone should do a bit of research as far as the actual location of this property is concerned. Do you think that it's possible that this property is just barely located in Charlotte County? It seems pretty hard to believe that anything "shady" is taking place when there are TONS of mailboxes in the same place with the North Fort Myers address vs. property that is located further back. It seems a bit more plausible to consider the idea that the Charlotte County location is a due to county lines and how it's "technically" laid out. Also, if someone was so ready to get a better area and that was their excuse for moving to a property that is in a different county, why would said person continue to work for Lee County for what was it? 14 years? Then after retiring, found employment yet again within Lee County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First of all he used to live in Cape Coral so if he wanted to live around white people he wouldn’t need to move at all. He has never lived in Lehigh. If anyone is a liar it’s you.
    Excuse me??!! So if he lived in Cape Coral he lived with white people?!?!? I'm African American and I live in Cape Coral!
    Your showing your absolute racism my fine Leavens supporter and only reinforce his racist views I've heard when he worked in corrections the last part of his career! Nobody said he lived in Lehigh - he BASHED Lehigh and said it went to hell when minorities like me moved there

Thanks for proving the point the whole Leavens base is racist !

Unregistered

scum bag

Maybe someone should do a bit of research as far as the actual location of this property is concerned. Do you think that it's possible that this property is just barely located in Charlotte County? It seems pretty hard to believe that anything "shady" is taking place when there are TONS of mailboxes in the same place with the North Fort Myers address vs. property that is located further back. It seems a bit more plausible to consider the idea that the Charlotte County location is a due to county lines and how it's "technically" laid out. Also, if someone was so ready to get a better area and that was their excuse for moving to a property that is in a different county, why would said person continue to work for Lee County for what was it? 14 years? Then after retiring, found employment yet again within Lee County.
    oh this is just like leavens to parse words '"it's barely outside lee county"
    technically your just sort of a racist homophobic good ole boy
    technically your not being able to even vote for lee county sheriff doesn't mean your a total hypocrite who gives a damn about lee county or its residents
    technically 30 years of racist homophobic comments was just "good ole boy cop humor" from your past we should ignore
    your a pig!!

Unregistered
    Excuse me??!! So if he lived in Cape Coral he lived with white people?!?!? I'm African American and I live in Cape Coral!
    Your showing your absolute racism my fine Leavens supporter and only reinforce his racist views I've heard when he worked in corrections the last part of his career! Nobody said he lived in Lehigh - he BASHED Lehigh and said it went to hell when minorities like me moved there

Thanks for proving the point the whole Leavens base is racist !
    Wow Eric, you’re African American now? It’s interesting that because this forum is anonymous even your white a** can play the race card. What a time to be alive. Also in what way is stating that there are fewer minorities in Cape Coral as opposed to other parts of Lee County racist. I’m pretty sure that my dear friend is called a fact.

Unregistered
    technically your not being able to even vote for lee county sheriff doesn't mean your a total hypocrite who gives a damn about lee county or its residents
    technically 30 years of racist homophobic comments was just "good ole boy cop humor" from your past we should ignore
    your a pig!!
    In the time of iPhones, YouTube, Facebook and more, you can’t even scratch your azz without someone catching it on camera. How is it you can’t prove he’s racist or homophobic? How is it still all hearsay? If he is either than surely you have a text or email to back this up? A video of him saying anything even close? However all you have is your lies. Because there truly is nothing else. p.s. It’s you’re not your, learn to spell xo

Unregistered
    Here’s an idea, run for Sheriff in Charlotte County where you vote and pay taxes! It really does make sense.

Unregistered
    Here’s an idea, run for Sheriff in Charlotte County where you vote and pay taxes! It really does make sense.
    Not when he’s spent most of his life in Lee County. Always worked in Lee County. His kids went to and graduated from schools in Lee County. Spent his career protecting Lee County. Sounds like Leavens for Lee makes the most sense.

Unregistered
    Never voted for a Lee County Sheriff while employed at LCSO, what a joke.

Unregistered

Non resident leavens

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    your a pig!!
    this is in fact the biggest scandal of any candidate ive seen. Man runs for office purpotrating to increase safety and he doesnt even live there. You have to live in the county so the media needs to ask candidate leavens if hes moving to lee before or after the election

Unregistered
    Funny thing is vast majority have no idea their is an opponent.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast