Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered

Loser leavans

He has always been laughed at since he was a young slob

Unregistered

Leavens NOT for ALL Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://or.co.charlotte.fl.us/Record...N/?cfn=2709451

Quit Claim Deed completed February of 2019 from Carbone to Leavens family. Addresses according to Tax Collectors are recorded incorrectly. The parcels are in Charlotte County and taxes paid to Charlotte County. No such addresses exist in Lee County.
    Many of us spent a lot of blood, sweat, and tears in the public service of Lee County and knew Jim Leavens. Many of us know Jim Leavens is indeed a liar. He ruined many careers by twisting the truth. Many who worked with Jim Leavens knew him and we will absolutely be speaking aloud. I won't endorse anyone for sheriff but those who remember me will know what I stand for.
    Lee Bushong

Unregistered

James Whitey Klan Man Moon Pie Leavens lives in Charlotte County

https://agis.charlottecountyfl.gov/c...t=422531200007

If you hit the link you can clearly see all the properties are in Charlotte County. His own family states he lives in Charlotte County.
    I will NEVER vote for a person running for office when they've lived, voted, and paid taxes in ANOTHER county since 1987!!

Unregistered

crying

This is like high school in these forums. All my Lee county friends and acquaintances say they will vote for who I vote since they have no idea, which in turn they tell their friends etc. Like Dems and Repubs, which is the less criminal ?

Unregistered
    https://or.co.charlotte.fl.us/Record...N/?cfn=2709451

Quit Claim Deed completed February of 2019 from Carbone to Leavens family. Addresses according to Tax Collectors are recorded incorrectly. The parcels are in Charlotte County and taxes paid to Charlotte County. No such addresses exist in Lee County.
    Never vote for this fat fake racist homophobic idiot
    A vote for James Whitey Klan Man Moon Pie Leavens is a vote for a return to 1920s white is right racist general robert e lee county

Unregistered
    who cares where he lives. Holloway and Prisco live in collier as do many employees.

Unregistered
    This is like high school in these forums. All my Lee county friends and acquaintances say they will vote for who I vote since they have no idea, which in turn they tell their friends etc. Like Dems and Repubs, which is the less criminal ?
    I sure hope you tell them to vote for Jim Leavens

Unregistered
    Coach Ray. for President

Unregistered
    Here’s an idea, run for Sheriff in Charlotte County where you vote and pay taxes! It really does make sense.
    Nah, Little Carmine. He's gonna run in Lee. Btw, you have tried hiring all your political opponents so you don't actually have to run for sheriff. Nygaard, Dildio, Hollow? How has that worked out?Keep trying to ride Mikey's coattails. You are a fraud and word is spreading rapidly.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011