Leavens for Lee but doesn't live there - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He would have to take out at least $500,000.00. The standing Sheriff has the stage and resources right now. If this Sheriff raises over $800,000.00 it will be twice as much as Mike Scott ever raised. Plus all Mike Scott’s people are 100% behind Carmine. Won’t happen, MOST have no idea there is an opponent!
    No they aren't. I know many who are backing Leavens. The only reason CM has the stage is because he's wasting taxpayers money by putting his face out there on everything and showing up to scenes in tactical gear. I bet a nice M-4 would knock him on his behind if he attempted to shoot it. He has little man syndrome and is a narcissist.

Unregistered
    Ding ding ding. You now have it sir. Winner winner chicken dinner! Over 30 years ago the Leavens Klan moved from New York to Lee County because it highly segregated, white and right. Jimmy lived here for awhile then married into the Carbonedmes for money and moved to Charlotte County cause good ole Lee County was starting to become more of a me;ting pot like the Klan fled. Now, after 30 plus years he think he may wanna be the sheriff. Drop the mike
    Is being MOB connected any better?

Unregistered
    So using the Leavens Loser Logic let's look at his main criticism:

1) Leavens goes to Republican events and hokey feed me forums at people's houses touting how the current sheriff allegedly asked a woman he allegedly got pregnant to have an abortion. First, never mind the fact many people worked with Leavens back in the day when he asked a previous wife to get an abortion instead of having the child.
    Second, the woman in question never had an abortion and allegedly claims to have a stillborn baby which would require an autopsy and investigation which never occurred.
    Third, the woman making these claims has links to criminal Chris ******* and criminal **** Spence SO they are tied to Jimbo Whitey Leavens.

So using the Leavens Loser Logic deductive reasoning merely asking a woman about the possibility of abortion; a contraversial subject that over 80% of Americans support along with 65% of Republicans, is the same as actually being a murderer.

With this logic, Leavens jokes and statements of past lynchings of African Americans in Lee County makes him a mass murderer guilty of genocide. His statements about minorities and the LGBTQ community makes him white supremecist..................wait that one is actually true
    It seems to me that you are libeling many people. A stillborn baby does not have to have an autopsy. I have had many friends who have had stillborn infants and none of those babies have had autopsies. It requires no investigation. I take it you are not totally cognizant of many aspects of the law. May I hazard a guess that you are, in fact, CM because of your lack of knowledge of the law? Remember, he's the one who never was qualified to become a Florida LEO?

Unregistered
    If the band of loser retirees claiming to support Leavens really mean it why don't they put their names and money behind it and write a check like the hundreds of current employees have done for Sheriff Marceno??

$22,000 and how much of that was Leavens or his family's money? Geez Jimbo, instead of begging people to host your feed me forums where you get to pig out, get some people to write checks. Why haven't the big mouthed band of loser retirees wrote checks? Can't Big mouth Billingham cut down on her meds and write you a check? Cracker Quaker Emmons could Uber and write you a check instead of on his bail money and DUI court costs. Scott Spineless Reeves and Joe Do Boy Gayway Barley could write a check instead of going to their civil war reenactments.
    I will be happy to answer a few of your questions. CM has pressured current employees to donate to him. They know if they or any family donates to JL, they will be fired. I take it you have never been to a Civil War reenactment. If you would go, you could talk to ALL of the reenactors because they teach history. Factual history. Many of them reenact on both sides, not just Confederate, not just Union. People like you are not too smart. Good luck in living life because it sure seems as if you went through Common Core.

Unregistered
    No matter what happens Leavens won’t be Sheriff. There is way to much money that has been raised and could be handed down to any candidate. That’s what PC’s are good for, waiting your time and all your relatives will pay in time!

Unregistered

Violently Insecure

No they aren't. I know many who are backing Leavens. The only reason CM has the stage is because he's wasting taxpayers money by putting his face out there on everything and showing up to scenes in tactical gear. I bet a nice M-4 would knock him on his behind if he attempted to shoot it. He has little man syndrome and is a narcissist.
    A superiority complex always covers up an inferiority complex. Fact.

Unregistered

Richard Spencer supports Leavens for Lee

"It's been reported Leavens recently returned a check to his campaign from white nationalist and neo Nazi co-conspirator Richard Spencer. Leavens returned the check however, the record exists that the national leader who prominently weighed in on Lee County's removal of the Robert E Lee painting and bust. Leavens stated he has no idea why Spencer would want to support him and denied allegations he has previous ties or family ties to the Ku Klux Klan."

Unregistered

James Whitey Leavens Experience is the wrong experience, It matters!

https://charlotte.county-taxes.com/p.../5283930/print

Attached is the Charlotte County Tax Collectors bill for the home and land Leavens lives on. Complaint was filed with both Charlotte County Tax Collector and Lee County Tax Collector.
    What a sham. James Whitey Leavens hasn't lived in Lee County since 1987. He hasn't voted in Lee County and he hasn't paid taxes in Lee County. He was a once golden child under the white is right sheriff's administration FOUR sheriff's ago!! He rose to the rank of captain and, although he served as Mike Scott's hatchet man in Internal Affairs, he could never actually obtain the REAL rank of major after Sheriff Scott received much push back over Leaven's well known and storied past of racism, homophobic views, and backstabbing lying ways.

Just the fact his camp has expressed concerns he hasn't been able to garner enough signatures to qualify on the ballot or his gaffs in attending several of his feed me forums at prominent white extremist leaders says it all,

Unregistered

Leavens becoming VERY unpopular @ LCSO

Losers Row
    Send regards to:

1) Jimmy Whitey Leavens
    C/O Imperial Grand Wizard Ku Klux Klan
    84 Many Big Belly Segregated Way
    Punta Gorda, Florida 34812

2) Richard Rat Fink Spence
    C/O Child and Drug Trafficking
    22 Double Cross You Blvd
    Alva, Fl 33905

3) Joe Do Boy Barley
    C/O Dishonorable Marine Gayway
    1B Too Dumb To Know Drive
    Alva, Fl 33905

4) Robert Cray Cray Forrest
    C/O Token
    123 Looney Tunes Road
    Bonita, Fl 33910

5) Kerry Backstabbing Griner
    C/O The Retirees Loser Club
    14 Blame Everyone But Me Way
    Sanibel, Fl 33957

6) Brian Double DUI Emmons
    C/O Cracker Quacker Stumpy's for Leavens
    I4 Any Racist Who Runs Way
    Cape Coral, Fl 33903

7) Kevin Can't Stop Lying Karlsen
    C/O Demotion
    IB Followin da TImmy now Jimmy Train
    Fort Myers, Fl 33908

8) Scott Rimjob Reeves
    C/O Spineless Leader of Loser Retirees
    I4 Southern Pride Road
    North Fort Myers, Fl 33917

The list goes on BUT they are all literally some of the most former disgruntled employees, employees known for being unhappy about others promoted over them or their failures at LCSO and people who weren't very well liked. They're actually hurting Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens more than anything

Unregistered

Leavens statements stink

The list goes on BUT they are all literally some of the most former disgruntled employees, employees known for being unhappy about others promoted over them or their failures at LCSO and people who weren't very well liked. They're actually hurting Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens more than anything
    When asked why he hasn't lived, paid taxes, or voted in Lee County since 1987 Jimmy Whitey Klan Man Leavens stated he lives close to the Lee County libe but said he'd move to Lee IF he becomes sheriff??!!

Fat chance Fat Klan Man

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast