+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    What a fu@king joke!!! Seriously, why would you put anything from MSD in this video? Is it to memorialize how Tony got his position? Just fu@king stupid.....

Unregistered

Makes me SICK

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So they are spotlighting our love and dedication with a pretty song and one of the scenes is of a black (leg grabbing) perpetrator just before we blew him away! Lol flush....

Who the hell is the video for anyway? Hey parkland busy body parents. You wanted change! This is what results from change solely for the sake of change. Fools!!! Hope you're happy.
    You Parkland people wanted fame after the animal Cruze killed so many lives, we you all have been part of a political scheme for unnecessary fame.
    Shame on all of you who participated.

Unregistered
    YouTube apparently doesn’t care about the content that advertises terrorist organizations. Or content that is meant to prey on children, using very careful combinations of nonsense titles to corral them to content that is specifically created to disturb and upset young children. All of that is apparently fine (Or, just not-fine enough that they will only ever pretend to do something about it). But if you say ‘shit’, then BAM demonetized. YouTube was given the golden opportunity to take over media discourse from incumbent powers like cable networks and has done the worst job of it. It has turned back and is now making all the same mistakes the networks did, and more. I can’t wait for an alternative, it can’t come soon enough.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12