Disgusting YouTube video
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Disgusting YouTube video

https://youtu.be/_0x-x9Nj3Pw

I can’t believe they did this , MSD? really?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

So they are spotlighting our love and dedication with a pretty song and one of the scenes is of a black (leg grabbing) perpetrator just before we blew him away! Lol flush....

Who the hell is the video for anyway? Hey parkland busy body parents. You wanted change! This is what results from change solely for the sake of change. Fools!!! Hope you're happy.

Unregistered
    So they are spotlighting our love and dedication with a pretty song and one of the scenes is of a black (leg grabbing) perpetrator just before we blew him away! Lol flush....

Who the hell is the video for anyway? Hey parkland busy body parents. You wanted change! This is what results from change solely for the sake of change. Fools!!! Hope you're happy.
    Lmao.....yes what's the deal with that shooting where if it had been any other deputy they would have been charged. It doesnt matter if it was a good shoot....white cop shot unarmed black guy and it went away because of the affiliation with Satz.
    Disgusting, stupid video reminiscint of Israel's running man challenge....just plain retarded.

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Thank goodness I only read Leoaffairs when I'm on the toilet in the morning. The minute I saw that ugly useless Temporary hypocrite, my bowels evacuated. Lol

Unregistered

Too soon.

LMFAO (for 10 characters)

Some good news -- Eric "I can't breathe" Garner "choker" won't face charges - yey!

Unregistered
    We continue to be laughing stock of the COUNTRY!
    Tony only had 4 stars back then what gives Bobble Head?

Unregistered
    We continue to be laughing stock of the COUNTRY!
    Tony only had 4 stars back then what gives Bobble Head?
    Can we write a letter to the president or gov. or do something? Can we ask that he reinstate some of us to society? When he speaks about the love and respect he has for first-responders and LEOs he leaves us out or points us out as cowards Can we have a seperate unit the way California wants to be separated from the U.S.?

Unregistered
    Every city should go back to their own PDs, bso can be the courthouse , port , airport and the jail , problem solved

Unregistered
    Excuse me but it contains too much advertising, I get angry and I can't do anything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast