Lip Sync - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lip Sync

Unregistered

Retarded employees, all butt kissers! Hope get herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This arrogant Temporary retard didn't have one uniformed deputy in there. Out of 2500 uniformed road patrol and jail, all you see is a sea of fat black women (soon to be colonels?) in polo shirts. Looks very sloppy. But then again, would you want to be included in that abortion anyway? I guess his propaganda team of fools is very impressed with themselves. Theyll all be gone in a year. Cant wait for the feds to take over...
    I thought our swat guys wanted to be navy seals, they have all the gear, the jargon, the boots, but they are actually lipsinking and 💃dancing with that freak a zoid fire puke LT! I don't recall seeing any Navy Seals lipsinking and prancing in uniform ! You guys would be very comfortable at the COPA!

Unregistered
    Definately punked out SWAT. We truly are pathetic
    Those three SWAT pu$$ies will never live that down. Nice rhythm girls lol.
    Unbelievable what this place has become besides a F’in JOKE!!

Unregistered
    I thought our swat guys wanted to be navy seals, they have all the gear, the jargon, the boots, but they are actually lipsinking and 💃dancing with that freak a zoid fire puke LT! I don't recall seeing any Navy Seals lipsinking and prancing in uniform ! You guys would be very comfortable at the COPA!
    Yeah. These guys walk around ising SEAL jargon talking about their many kills. You know the type. The ones that tell everyone they are deep undercover while they're still in the academy. Now they are prancing around like squats at a dance recital.

COPA... LOL

Unregistered
    this all hearkens back to the ridiculous ice bucket challenge. the event at the main jail was forgettable, yet there was a throng to witness the "best event ever".it included several notorious main jail celebs.their peers were shouting and screaming . a few of us wisely took a diversion. this is a total embarrassment. I could easily see the sun sentinel wimps covering this event.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123