Chief Tony time is up - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You nailed it good.

Stay alive, safe and don't get fired so you can get your pension and get the hell out of here. Once you retire move out of the city because it is not going to get any better. It's all about survival not law enforcement.
    It's all about survival.

It doesn't matter if you're the chief or the new recruit, the rules are the same: Keep your head down and your mouth shut until they throw you a retirement party.

Unregistered
    It’s hard to blame the police chief for the birthrate of the community when that is a systemic problem nationwide. Until the government decides to stop incentivizing these over birthing mothers, nothing will change. They don’t work, live on section 8 vouchers, steal from every store during the day and loan the car out to one of several baby daddies to sling dope and flee from cops at night for the extra cash.

What Tony can do is take a harder stance on catching these super predators. Parking and talking to the community is part of being a good cop and happens frequently, we shouldn’t have to quantify it.

Look how many violent crimes go unsolved in the south side? They are shooting at each other almost daily, robbing, fleeing high speed through neighborhoods. Why pull out of VCTF? Too risky?

Unregistered
    Lighten up kid. I don't like it any more than you do. Tony doesn't work for you, he doesn't take orders from me. He answers to Kriseman. Kriseman gets his orders from City Council and the Democrat donors and left wing news media. They aren't going to let Tony lock up black kids. They won't let us do it either. Get used to it. It's not Tony's fault, if it was I wouldn't have a problem calling him a POS but it's just the way the world works. The people who really run the world could care less what we think of laws, or what the bad guys think of them for that matter. It's all a game of pretend, false sense of security.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12