Troop K Awards Banquet - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody missed those two lazy POS. Glad they are gone. FHP is a better place. Feel bad for OCSO for getting those two dumped on them. Let’s hope they will never come back. No great loss for FHP.
    Says the guy who still works for FHP. The very fact you are still there either means YOU are the lazy POS, you’ve gotten written up so many times no else wants you or you’ve been there for 20 years and are mad because you haven’t gotten a raise. Don’t be mad that it takes you 70 hours a week to make what other people do in 40 lol.

Unregistered
    What a bunch of whining little babies! Those that left and those that are here stink. Troop k used to be a great place to work. I am debating whether to put in a transfer. I agree that the two that went to OCSO were no great loss. But have you looked around at HQ? I have ZERO respect for any of the supervisors. I was a big fan of Wanda but she really disappointed me. Our hireback is disappearing and our training stinks. Wish things were like they used to be. So disgruntled.

Unregistered
    What a bunch of whining little babies! Those that left and those that are here stink. Troop k used to be a great place to work. I am debating whether to put in a transfer. I agree that the two that went to OCSO were no great loss. But have you looked around at HQ? I have ZERO respect for any of the supervisors. I was a big fan of Wanda but she really disappointed me. Our hireback is disappearing and our training stinks. Wish things were like they used to be. So disgruntled.
    Of course your not part of the problem. Thank God we have you here hero, please don’t leave. Why transfer though? Will no other agency pick you up? Your equally part of the problem, you should walk around the gym next time and look at the big mirror, it might reveal something to you. I’m sure the supervisors have ZERO respect for you too POS. After all... you are on LEO Affairs making complaints about people and name dropping. You will be a big loss if you transfer white knight, please don’t go!

Unregistered

Of course your not part of the problem. Thank God we have you here hero, please don’t leave. Why transfer though? Will no other agency pick you up? Your equally part of the problem, you should walk around the gym next time and look at the big mirror, it might reveal something to you. I’m sure the supervisors have ZERO respect for you too POS. After all... you are on LEO Affairs making complaints about people and name dropping. You will be a big loss if you transfer white knight, please don’t go!

Unregistered

Unregistered

I see u tejera and perez

Ever since Perez and Tejera were called out, all the stupid stuff on this thread has stopped.

Unregistered

Laughing at K Y

Ever since Perez and Tejera were called out, all the stupid stuff on this thread has stopped.
    We are both so much better off now. Left the bulls$$ behind and got better pay.Troop K is a joke

Unregistered
    Test test .

Unregistered
    Passed, passed..

Unregistered

Had my fill

I just put in my papers to get the hell out of here. Woodpecker is awful and the captain and major bury their heads in the sand. Troop d is actually going to be an improvement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123