Troop K Awards Banquet - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    I second that. Jorge we know it’s you. Get over it!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you Wanda and Woody for your thoughts. Maybe you should concentrate on not being so obvious

Unregistered
    What shocked me was when major blom gave "participation" trophies to WPB members. Wth? They didn't even win a single event. This really angered captain hbb. I totally understand and agree with the captain but it didn't justify him throwing his campaign hat at the major. It was just like the Odd Job character in James Bond Goldfinger movie.

Unregistered

Whoever it is, it's getting borderline scary /s20 MAJOR obsession.

Go see a shrink. They are paid to hear this stuff. Nobody else wants to

Unregistered

Very Concerned

I am actually concerned about the poor major. When he ducked to dodge the hat thrown by captain HBB the major slipped and fell and rolled off the stage. I was amazed at how quickly all the females ran to assist him. You should have seen the look of hatred on a.m. face when she wasn’t the only one fighting for his attention. But she then noticed the major’s dinner plate. Stealing from it seemed to bring some peace and comfort

Unregistered
    I am actually concerned about the poor major. When he ducked to dodge the hat thrown by captain HBB the major slipped and fell and rolled off the stage. I was amazed at how quickly all the females ran to assist him. You should have seen the look of hatred on a.m. face when she wasn’t the only one fighting for his attention. But she then noticed the major’s dinner plate. Stealing from it seemed to bring some peace and comfort
    WOW . I’m really scared you might be a LEO. This type of stuff you see from a middle school child. Grow up!!

Unregistered
    Shout Out to Miami District, the way you marched into the banquet hall all together and in such a tight formation shouting out your cadence with HBB walking along side of you with such a serious look on his face. I was truly erect in my chair in more ways than one. BTW my girlfriend truly enjoyed the other erect thing later that night in our hotel room cause it never went down! She can't stop talking about the Miami District.

Unregistered

Thank you!

Obviously troop k has some issues, but these threads are just plain brilliant. I look forward to reading them everyday. Priceless entertainment. Big thanks

Unregistered
    Geezz. What a messed up troop. You people have always had issues but it is far worse now. Get it together folks. Stop the improper relationships. Everybody knows and witnesses it every day. Do your job and stop *****ing. Headquarters needs to show some leadership. Transferring out was the best decision I ever made. Never thought troop d would be an oasis compared to k.

Unregistered

No great loss

Geezz. What a messed up troop. You people have always had issues but it is far worse now. Get it together folks. Stop the improper relationships. Everybody knows and witnesses it every day. Do your job and stop *****ing. Headquarters needs to show some leadership. Transferring out was the best decision I ever made. Never thought troop d would be an oasis compared to k.
    Nobody missed those two lazy POS. Glad they are gone. FHP is a better place. Feel bad for OCSO for getting those two dumped on them. Let’s hope they will never come back. No great loss for FHP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast