Troop K Awards Banquet
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Troop K Awards Banquet

What a wonderful event. Major Blom had a special awards banquet for just troop K members. Held over at the Holiday Inn Express in Kissimmee, it was next door to the Golden Corral in order to provide easy access to those diet challenged Orlando staff. So proud of all the award winners. Especially proud of the Orlando district for winning the recent family fun day competition. Woodpecker gave such an emotional acceptance speech while thanking nobody but himself. The real disappointment was captain honey boo boo pitching a temper tantrum because major blom ate the last piece of cheesecake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a wonderful event. Major Blom had a special awards banquet for just troop K members. Held over at the Holiday Inn Express in Kissimmee, it was next door to the Golden Corral in order to provide easy access to those diet challenged Orlando staff. So proud of all the award winners. Especially proud of the Orlando district for winning the recent family fun day competition. Woodpecker gave such an emotional acceptance speech while thanking nobody but himself. The real disappointment was captain honey boo boo pitching a temper tantrum because major blom ate the last piece of cheesecake.
    Did Woody and Wanda announced their honeymoon vacation?

Unregistered
    I think it was a great idea. It was obvious that the major and lieutenant meyer put in a lot of hard work and time putting the whole thing together. The food could have been a little better but overall the wife and I had a really good time. I feel like lI am part of a very special family. Blessed to be in the hardest working troop in the state

Unregistered
    I think it was a great idea. It was obvious that the major and lieutenant meyer put in a lot of hard work and time putting the whole thing together. The food could have been a little better but overall the wife and I had a really good time. I feel like lI am part of a very special family. Blessed to be in the hardest working troop in the state
    The only hard work I saw was at the buffet table. I can't believe the lt almost stabbed somebody with a fork over a piece of shrimp.

Unregistered

Your Squire

I was kind of disturbed by the leather pants that Captain HBB was wearing, those left in the 90's. A little to revealing, for real. Maybe wear clothing that fits a little looser. No disrespect intended, please don't drop the F bomb on me Lord Commander, I promise I will never steal your cheesecake.

Unregistered
    The only hard work I saw was at the buffet table. I can't believe the lt almost stabbed somebody with a fork over a piece of shrimp.
    I witnessed her destroy the waitress when she was told that only one soft serve ice cream cone at a time. Damn it girl let the small kids get some too

Unregistered
    I thought sergeant Pie Kie was very deserving of the MVP award. He represents what is good in all of us. Without him the Orlando district would have not beaten the Miami district. Too bad his hands were covered in fried chicken grease when he accepted the award. Dang trophy slipped out of his hands and broke on the floor.

Unregistered

W and W

I thought sergeant Pie Kie was very deserving of the MVP award. He represents what is good in all of us. Without him the Orlando district would have not beaten the Miami district. Too bad his hands were covered in fried chicken grease when he accepted the award. Dang trophy slipped out of his hands and broke on the floor.
    Did woody and wanda announced they were vacationing together? Darn.. false rumors again. Freaking Troop k Orlando. Disappointed

Unregistered
    That is NOT what happened! I was there and witnessed the whole ordeal. Woodpecker actually knocked the trophy out of PIE KIE hand while screaming "I deserve the MVP award. It belongs to me." It is true though that the fat sgt's hands were slippery from excess coco butter from the Whitman's sampler he was eating.

Unregistered
    Jorge Diaz give it up already, it is not funny.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast