Soto - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Soto

Captain Americano
    She talks on the radio way too much, unnecessarily and, ummm, is dark AF. Hi bubbles.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She is not smart. She does suck as a supervisor. She makes terrible decisions and looks like a horse.
    Agree. What type of horse?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Juevo View Post
    Will you do us all a favor and shut you’re fat ass up. I’m assuming your one of the fat females in the CGPD... thank god I left as I hear nothing but negative stuff going on there. It starts at the top with Mr. UM football himself... and then it works it’s way down the pipeline. Oh and by the way, nice grammar and English. I’m also assuming you went to the “ED” school of English... GO Gators!!!

Funny how you bring up grammar and English when your sentences aren't grammatically correct themselves. "You're" is a contraction combing you and are, the word you are looking for in this, is YOUR which is possessive. "shut YOUR fat ass up" is the proper way to write it and then next sentence is grammatically incorrect as well. It should be YOU'RE for "I'm assuming your one of the fat females"....Why not learn yourself how to be grammatically correct before calling someone else out on it! IDIOT!!

Unregistered
    Soto is still an ugly nasty ass beeotch

Unregistered
    Capote, you were fired and didn’t leave on your own. Go make another video.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    By far the worst supervisor in the department.
    She walks around like she has a stick up her ass and acts like she knows everything. She knows nothing but ass kissing to the powers above. Her leadership skills suck and she’s nothing but a condescending clown. It’s a wonder why nobody wants to work for her and she’s the last squad to get filled each bid. Unfortunately all the “newer” officers that have to work under her condescending command don’t have much of a say and have to stay quiet. Why you ask? Because her and that chubby female LT. are BFFs so nothing will get done. I promise you if you ask any officer with less then 3 years experience how she is, they will all say the same thing... she sucks, disrespectful, and condescending. I would love to hear what everyone else really has to say.

On point!!!!!!!!!! I’ve worked at different places and have never seen a worst supervisor than her. I think maybe she likes to treat people like shit to make her feel better about herself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123