Soto - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Soto

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Soto is one of reasons I left to the county.
    She’s the reason for my irritable bowl syndrome, divorce, foreclosure on my home, and my hypertension! Don’t tell the “CHEIF” though! I may be labeled “unfit for duty” along with all of the officers who have a shave pass!

My wishes for the contract negotiations... 8 year DROP for our WONDERFUL soon to be retirees as well as BEARDS! Beards for all of us! Get it done JAVI!

Unregistered
    She’s the reason for my irritable bowl syndrome, divorce, foreclosure on my home, and my hypertension! Don’t tell the “CHEIF” though! I may be labeled “unfit for duty” along with all of the officers who have a shave pass!

My wishes for the contract negotiations... 8 year DROP for our WONDERFUL soon to be retirees as well as BEARDS! Beards for all of us! Get it done JAVI!
    She makes my **** go limp. She is nasty.

Unregistered
    Whale patrol in full affect... with shamu at the wheel!!! Oh ya and the wanna be body builder, the fat girl with the man tattoo on her upper arm area, and others just to name a few...

Unregistered
    What’s funny is not one of you guys talking trash have the nut sack to say anything the females you are so envious of. For being men, you guys are the laughing of police work, looked at as pencos by cops from other agencies.

Mama Juevo
    Will you do us all a favor and shut you’re fat ass up. I’m assuming your one of the fat females in the CGPD... thank god I left as I hear nothing but negative stuff going on there. It starts at the top with Mr. UM football himself... and then it works it’s way down the pipeline. Oh and by the way, nice grammar and English. I’m also assuming you went to the “ED” school of English... GO Gators!!!

Unregistered
    Ohhhhh..... Now we know who you are. Men make it too easy. You left and still come on here to talk trash about good people because you were and always will be a jealous zero. We know who you are. Your own boys hand you up. That’s one thing the world knows. Not much loyalty amongst the men at the jealous end of the ranks. You made it too easy.

Unregistered
    Soto is still nasty and a shitty supervisor.

Unregistered
    I look at her and want to vomit.

Unregistered
    The perfect example of someone who is extremely smart, but is a terrible leader. No compassion for her officers. She has no idea what a leader is, constantly treating people like crap (the ones who don’t suck up to her). Remember where you came from.

Unregistered
    The perfect example of someone who is extremely smart, but is a terrible leader. No compassion for her officers. She has no idea what a leader is, constantly treating people like crap (the ones who don’t suck up to her). Remember where you came from.
    She is not smart. She does suck as a supervisor. She makes terrible decisions and looks like a horse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast