Soto
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soto

Unregistered

Soto

By far the worst supervisor in the department.
    She walks around like she has a stick up her ass and acts like she knows everything. She knows nothing but ass kissing to the powers above. Her leadership skills suck and she’s nothing but a condescending clown. It’s a wonder why nobody wants to work for her and she’s the last squad to get filled each bid. Unfortunately all the “newer” officers that have to work under her condescending command don’t have much of a say and have to stay quiet. Why you ask? Because her and that chubby female LT. are BFFs so nothing will get done. I promise you if you ask any officer with less then 3 years experience how she is, they will all say the same thing... she sucks, disrespectful, and condescending. I would love to hear what everyone else really has to say.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She walks around like she has a stick up her ass and acts like she knows everything. She knows nothing but ass kissing to the powers above. Her leadership skills suck and she’s nothing but a condescending clown. It’s a wonder why nobody wants to work for her and she’s the last squad to get filled each bid. Unfortunately all the “newer” officers that have to work under her condescending command don’t have much of a say and have to stay quiet. Why you ask? Because her and that chubby female LT. are BFFs so nothing will get done. I promise you if you ask any officer with less then 3 years experience how she is, they will all say the same thing... she sucks, disrespectful, and condescending. I would love to hear what everyone else really has to say.
    She is a stupid worthless b***h. She is definitely an ass kisser. Sure doesn't have a clue about what she is doing. She sucks at work and heard she sucks d***k too. Besides she likes to party in a pool with fat females, dildos and Hudak. F**k that useless stupid b***h.

Unregistered
    She is the f*ing worse bro.

Unregistered
    Soto is a horrible supervisor and I don't know how no one has put that B in her place. Who the F does she think she is. No one respects her that's for f-ing sure. She is definitely an ass kisser. She is a worthless, stupid b---h. She doesn't know what she is doing. It's embarrassing. She does like being in pools with fat chicks, dildos and Hudak.

Unregistered
    You forgot to mention, she likes going out on boats with whales. Rumor has it, a bunch of females(I think), still up for discussion on some of them, went out on some midget sergeant’s boat with the captain being a chubby LT... and then they post pictures as if people care and want to see them... barf!

Unregistered
    I can’t stand her. I avoid her at all costs.

Unregistered
    She has shit for brains.

Unregistered
    She think her shit doesn’t stink, maybe because her BF is a PO for the beach. He prob helped her study for the Sgt test...

Unregistered
    She think her shit doesn’t stink, maybe because her BF is a PO for the beach. He prob helped her study for the Sgt test...
    Heard she is banging an officer on noons.

Unregistered
    Soto is one of reasons I left to the county.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast