Who 26A Lt.J.M. police car?

Unregistered

Who 26A Lt.J.M. police car?

I hope the catch the son of a ***** bro , I'm so tired of bad guys hitting our shit. No respect bro, first Bob M. Now this bull shit, no bueno it's not right man we need to take the streets back

Unregistered
    Must have missed that Special Incident.

Unregistered
    Hes a great cop , and a victim of a crime. What are we going to do to crack down on this ruthless criminal behavior. A state law , make it a bigger felony.

Unregistered
    Well let’s see if that scum bag Shelton fox from news ch 7 post his photo like he did BM. They will make the officer victim of another crime the bad guy but yet the real bad guys get a pass. Shelton I know you read this “ your a hack reporter”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well let’s see if that scum bag Shelton fox from news ch 7 post his photo like he did BM. They will make the officer victim of another crime the bad guy but yet the real bad guys get a pass. Shelton I know you read this “ your a hack reporter”

Maybe he should do a story on how the dept and how it requires officers to have a 4 yr College Degree. Since you can not even spell nor properly form a sentence.

ps: it is "you're" or "you are" not "Your", also I think you spelled that reporter's name wrong as well. Carry On and keep giving more reasons for them to focus on the dept.

Unregistered
    Having a degree doesn’t mean you’re intellectual. There are plenty of idiots here with degrees that are dumb as a rock and horrible cops.

Unregistered
    Maybe he should do a story on how the dept and how it requires officers to have a 4 yr College Degree. Since you can not even spell nor properly form a sentence.

ps: it is "you're" or "you are" not "Your", also I think you spelled that reporter's name wrong as well. Carry On and keep giving more reasons for them to focus on the dept.

Having a degree doesn’t mean you’re intellectual. There are plenty of idiots here with degrees that are dumb as a rock and horrible cops.
    Well there you go. You read my reply and did not understand it. I will explain it better. We basically embarrass ourselves & the dept. with the replies made to posts.

I said “Sheldon” should do a story on how illiterate the cops are with the required 4 yr degree from that one poster’s comment. One would think that they would know how to form a proper sentence being well educated. As for street smarts, (Which I mentioned nothing about by the way) many of the new cops today are clueless or just scared and should look for other employment before they get themselves or another officer injured or possibly killed.