Road Raging 156

Thread: Road Raging 156

Unregistered

Road Raging 156

So this morning I was driving on I110 SB. I witnessed a marked S.O. vehicle, Deputy 156, driving in the left lane. There is nothing unusual or wrong about this. The issue is that he was going between ~53mph-63mph in the left lane.

Since Deputy 156 was driving about 10mph under the speed limit and in the left lane, I attempted to pass him. Every time I tried to pass him, he sped up to around 70mph in order to prevent me from passing. He would then slow back down to around 53mph-60mph. This happened two or three times. He intentionally prevented me from passing using the left lane, which is the purpose of the left lane. And again, nobody cares if a Deputy stays in the left lane. But going 10 under in the left lane is an issue. Because it's dangerous to obstruct drivers who are actually trying to drive the speed limit and not 10 under. Speed isn't what's dangerous on a limited access roadway such as I110/SR8A. The danger is the variance in speed between drivers. That's exactly what it says in the FDOT Florida Speed Zoning Manual. It’s why there’s a Traffic Control Statute against staying in the left lane. So intentionally increasing the variance in speed between drivers is dangerous and that's exactly what he was doing. Disgusting, trashy and dangerous for multiple reasons. I think he was just genuinely not wanting anyone to pass him. He finally got over to the right and then immediately got off on the Cervantes exit. And he stared at me and pursed his lips as we passed. So I know he knew what he was doing.

So what's up with 156? Does he have some anger issues or what? Because ECSO is better than that.

Unregistered
    Meh. I did a little research and apparently this guy deals with sex offenders all day. He should probably get a pass. But if you could be so kind as to not go 10mph under the speed limit in the left lane Mr. F, I would greatly appreciate it.