Storm Area 51 Movement got its idea from the Anti-PBA Meeting at Police Memorial

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Storm Area 51 Movement got its idea from the Anti-PBA Meeting at Police Memorial

Lol still waiting for the PBA to be removed. You losers couldn’t remove a pimple. Keep paying your dues and shut up.

Unregistered
    I agree 100%

Unregistered
    If your tired of the PBA embarrassing you and your fellow officers then come To IUPA. We are a professional group and don’t hire chumps Like Steve Shiver.
    Call me.
    Jeff Edmiston at 941-350-9170 or jedmiston@iupa.org

Click the link below for an IUPA Brochure
    https://iupa.org/wp-content/uploads/...e-Brochure.pdf

Unregistered
    Jeff is everything Stahl isn’t. He’s available. He’s nice. He provides accurate Information. He returns calls. He’s smart

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Jeff is everything Stahl isn’t. He’s available. He’s nice. He provides accurate Information. He returns calls. He’s smart
    He doesn’t have the balls make IUPA our bargaining association.

Unregistered
    But can he balance a shot of whiskey on his nose?

Unregistered
    Bell cant handle 5 star temporary tony at bso wont do shit fir us here

Unregistered
    You got to be kidding me. It is impossible to get a hold of Stahl. He makes promises that he does not keep and he never returns phone calls.

Unregistered
    You got to be kidding me. It is impossible to get a hold of Stahl. He makes promises that he does not keep and he never returns phone calls.
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts