Tony calls all us GRUNTS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Tony calls all us GRUNTS

Tony you unsophisticated Baboon calling the men and women of this agency GRUNTS. You have some nerve you GORILLA look a like. Then your press release when you fired the deputy using the phrase “it AINT” and “it AINT”.
    What kind of Ebonics is that ?
    Your a disgrace and if I were standing next to you I would slap you in that big head of yours.
    Your degree is from where ?
    Devry University!!
    Your a joke.

Unregistered
    You might want to double check your own grammar if you’re going to insult someone else’s.

Also, you’re a racist douche.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You might want to double check your own grammar if you’re going to insult someone else’s.

Just because you fantasize about your daughter dating a Temporary, doesn't mean the rest of us do. He is a very filthy piece of garbage and so are his ignorant supporters. Grade that!

Unregistered

GFY with that racist Sh*t , he’s just an uneducated jigga Booooo who supposedly went to college.

Unregistered

Hey professor asshole. You and your punk liberal friends have worn out racist. People dont piss themselves and run anymore at the sound of the word. Many of us enjoy the label. Now go by some herpes creme for your daughter resulting from her last two interracial flings. You must be proud.

Unregistered
    Tony you unsophisticated Baboon calling the men and women of this agency GRUNTS. You have some nerve you GORILLA look a like. Then your press release when you fired the deputy using the phrase “it AINT” and “it AINT”.
    What kind of Ebonics is that ?
    Your a disgrace and if I were standing next to you I would slap you in that big head of yours.
    Your degree is from where ?
    Devry University!!
    Your a joke.
    Being called a "grunt" is not really a slander. Those that haven't spent time in the military may consider it as slander, but people that have see it as being labled as a "hard worker".
    I'm not defending Tony in any way by saying this but, the rest of your post just looks like YOU'RE desperately grasping for straws.

Unregistered
    grunt
    /ɡrənt/
    Learn to pronounce
    verb
    (of an animal, especially a pig) make a low, short guttural sound.
    noun
    a low, short guttural sound made by an animal or a person.
    INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
    a low-ranking or unskilled soldier or other worker.
    "he went from grunt to senior executive vice president in less than five years"

Unregistered
    Pretty much sums up the description of a “Grunt”

Unregistered
    Is "grunt" similar to the made up ghetto term of "*****?"

Unregistered
    Pretty much sums up the description of a “Grunt”
    I guess you've never been in the military then. It's not a negative term.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast