Latin ring clan coming to save Maxipad

Unregistered

Latin ring clan coming to save Maxipad

Boys and girls of all ages be ready for the three ring circus the Latin ring boys (Mason) are going to have. Leo the head ring master will be conducting the very one sided and improper investigation. Orlando Martinez and Hector Mirable will be there to say some wild and crazy crap about maxi. The Latin ring bearers have screwed this city up for years going back to Armando Martinez and his side kick Mario Garcia. They go with a fellow ring brother even if they aren’t qualified for a position over highly qualified candidates. They are like a little mafia among themselves, who will all go out of their way to help Maxipad.

Unregistered
    It’s not about saving maxi Javi it’s about kicking you and your boy toy lugo out. Haven’t you realized it that we are tired of your bs corruption you piece of sh.t with that comment, “I worked to hard to get to my position”. You should say I stoled and scam to hard to get to that position”.

retirees save Maxi on Wednesday

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not about saving maxi Javi it’s about kicking you and your boy toy lugo out. Haven’t you realized it that we are tired of your bs corruption you piece of sh.t with that comment, “I worked to hard to get to my position”. You should say I stoled and scam to hard to get to that position”.

retirees save Maxi on Wednesday
    There is no saving anyone. This is a dead topic nothing is going to happen. Max will stay the haters will cry. They will try to pull a coup at the meeting but it will fail. Get over it. Btw your secret call campaign is compromised old guard. You got rats on your ship

Unregistered

Cool Simply Amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Boys and girls of all ages be ready for the three ring circus the Latin ring boys (Mason) are going to have. Leo the head ring master will be conducting the very one sided and improper investigation. Orlando Martinez and Hector Mirable will be there to say some wild and crazy crap about maxi. The Latin ring bearers have screwed this city up for years going back to Armando Martinez and his side kick Mario Garcia. They go with a fellow ring brother even if they aren’t qualified for a position over highly qualified candidates. They are like a little mafia among themselves, who will all go out of their way to help Maxipad.
    Laughing MY ASS OFF! An unbelievable PAJA mental. You guys don't have a life!

Unregistered
    Tapanes will be doing a citizen arrest of maxi at the meeting I’m sure