JB - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JB

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What exactly is the delay with the contract?? No emails? No updates?? Anything??
    He can ring my bell anytime!!!

Unregistered
    It’s obvious Temporary Toney by going after JB is trying to bust up the union. TT has now gone full election mode and sees the Union as an impediment to him getting elected. The only question becomes is TT trying to court the PBA?

Unregistered
    It’s obvious Temporary Toney by going after JB is trying to bust up the union. TT has now gone full election mode and sees the Union as an impediment to him getting elected. The only question becomes is TT trying to court the PBA?
    Is there anyone this black c@cksucker isnt going after? Beside other black c@cksuckers? Hes going to be the first black boy sued for reverse discrimination. Many already have a good case for it.

Unregistered
    Is there anyone this black c@cksucker isnt going after? Beside other black c@cksuckers? Hes going to be the first black boy sued for reverse discrimination. Many already have a good case for it.
    Black pu$$y.

Unregistered
    Black pu$$y.
    Ok. You got me. He wouldnt go after that if it was laying its fat ass right in front of him.

Unregistered
    Ok. You got me. He wouldnt go after that if it was laying its fat ass right in front of him.
    Cant blame him, the smell is atrocious.

Unregistered
    I heard JB is in trouble. Got caught giving JV a blumpkin at the port. Ewwww

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12