JB
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JB

Unregistered

JB

What exactly is the delay with the contract?? No emails? No updates?? Anything??

Unregistered
    Bueller .....Bueller

Unregistered
    If you a Union related question I think calling the Office or asking your Rep would be a better place to attempt to get information the LEO Affairs, dont you think??

Unregistered
    I asked many reps. No one can give me an answer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I asked many reps. No one can give me an answer.
    Listen up you little millennial pu$$ies, save your money and you wont have to live paycheck to paycheck. You will get a raise when the Union decides the negotiations have ended and it’s decent enough for the member’s to vote on.

Go back to your Xbox and in about 15 minutes go was up cause mommy will have dinner ready!!

Unregistered

Question

Listen up you little millennial pu$$ies, save your money and you wont have to live paycheck to paycheck. You will get a raise when the Union decides the negotiations have ended and it’s decent enough for the member’s to vote on.

Go back to your Xbox and in about 15 minutes go was up cause mommy will have dinner ready!!
    Brilliant, drop the Mic!

Unregistered
    JB was very much implicit in bringing this Temporary black hemorrhoid into our house. Now he gets his feelings hurt and doesn't speak to the d@ckhead anymore? Too late. The damage is done. Should have paid better attention and now were doomed.

Unregistered
    JB was very much implicit in bringing this Temporary black hemorrhoid into our house. Now he gets his feelings hurt and doesn't speak to the d@ckhead anymore? Too late. The damage is done. Should have paid better attention and now were doomed.
    We're doomed lol?

The current Sheriff is what he is good bad or indifferent and I have to admit I have to scratch my head with many of his decisions and often wonder who is advising him? With that being said we have survived a murders row of Cochran, Jenne, Lamberti, and Isreal in the last 20 or so years. If we we can survive those monsters we are clearly not "doomed" lol with the current administration.

Unregistered
    We're doomed lol?

The current Sheriff is what he is good bad or indifferent and I have to admit I have to scratch my head with many of his decisions and often wonder who is advising him? With that being said we have survived a murders row of Cochran, Jenne, Lamberti, and Isreal in the last 20 or so years. If we we can survive those monsters we are clearly not "doomed" lol with the current administration.
    Glad this is so "silly" to you and that you feel Temporary is so harmlessly "zany" and "full of wonder." This nasty, black c@cksucker has been actively going after folks with decades of history here, denying all due process. He started out firing them and now he orgasms over facilitating their arrests. He is destroying lives for his gain. It is not cute, light or whimsical. It is serious and now its war.

Unregistered
    Glad this is so "silly" to you and that you feel Temporary is so harmlessly "zany" and "full of wonder." This nasty, black c@cksucker has been actively going after folks with decades of history here, denying all due process. He started out firing them and now he orgasms over facilitating their arrests. He is destroying lives for his gain. It is not cute, light or whimsical. It is serious and now its war.
    He is also trying to be a UNION buster and silence J.B. With the Media.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast