Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney’s Social Media
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney’s Social Media

Enough already. We all know you are the Sheriff. We get it. But your use of social media to post about Tahoe’s for Grunts on your Instagram as if you could think of the men and women of BSO in any lower life form wasn’t enough, now you post as Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney is so proud of the USWNT for winning FIFA all the while they acted like jackazzes.

You do not speak for us all as most Americans think these women are deplorable for their antics. You want to degrade your deputies or praise ungrateful Un-American spoiled little bit**es then do it under Gregory Toney. Better yet do it under the name Temporary Toney, but stop posting as Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney as if you speak for us! You don’t.

And the public wonders why this agency can’t get its head out of its azz.

Unregistered
    Wait until football season when he glorifies and condones those shitbags that take a knee during the National Anthem.

Unregistered
    Not sure why anyone would want confirmation from a broke-d@ck, loan defaulting loser turd from Carolina. What asshole reads his comments and makes a voting decision based on that?

PS- To call it a womans teams is disingenuous. The team captain openly claims to be homosexual, to garner as much attention as that statement will get. As far as I'm concerned, the ones that want to be men should have to play agagainst men. It's all about equality. As I throw up in my mouth...

But yeah, Temporary is disgusting. Thanks Pollack and Punter.

Unregistered
    Can someone please post the link

Unregistered
    Like or hate Lisa Castillo when she was here ............ call her a politician or whatever ........ but Israel's social media game was politically smart for showing him in a very positive light to the public. It's gone down hill since she left. The quality of the social media photos have also gone down hill big time since she left but not sure why because she didn't take the photos. Tony's social media game is very amateur.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Enough already. We all know you are the Sheriff. We get it. But your use of social media to post about Tahoe’s for Grunts on your Instagram as if you could think of the men and women of BSO in any lower life form wasn’t enough, now you post as Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney is so proud of the USWNT for winning FIFA all the while they acted like jackazzes.

You do not speak for us all as most Americans think these women are deplorable for their antics. You want to degrade your deputies or praise ungrateful Un-American spoiled little bit**es then do it under Gregory Toney. Better yet do it under the name Temporary Toney, but stop posting as Broward Sheriff Gregory Toney as if you speak for us! You don’t.

And the public wonders why this agency can’t get its head out of its azz.
    YOU'RE grasping at straws again. "Grunt" is NOT a negative term. It's a reference to the lower ranks that bust their arses to make a leader look good, or bad. You'd probably understand that better if you had the ballz to join the military. We all should start out as "grunts". I'm guessing YOU'RE part of the new generation that's never spent a day in the military and expects CEO status once you've graduated college.
    People like yourself is what's wrong with today's society.

As for "Toney", you still can't base your judgment on the guy for the 15 seconds he's been here. Just like any administration change, he's inherited problems that Scotty boy started. I call it the accordian effect. I'm not sure if Tony will be elected as Sheriff yet, but I'm 100% positive Scotty will NEVER be Sheriff again anywhere!!!

Unregistered
    YOU'RE grasping at straws again. "Grunt" is NOT a negative term. It's a reference to the lower ranks that bust their arses to make a leader look good, or bad. You'd probably understand that better if you had the ballz to join the military. We all should start out as "grunts". I'm guessing YOU'RE part of the new generation that's never spent a day in the military and expects CEO status once you've graduated college.

As for "Toney", you still can't base your judgment on the guy for the 15 seconds he's been here. Just like any administration change, he's inherited problems that Scotty boy started. I call it the accordian effect. I'm not sure if Tony will be elected as Sheriff yet, but I'm 100% positive Scotty will NEVER be Sheriff again anywhere!!!
    Try looking up the word “Grunt” in the dictionary you pogue!

Unregistered

I started basing my judgement on this filthy tool the moment he began making big boy decisions. And my opinion at this 6 month stage, is he's a worthless swahilli douche. Now you can continue admiring his colon.

Unregistered
    It’s POG not POGUE moron. Personnel Other than Grunt

Unregistered
    Like or hate Lisa Castillo when she was here ............ call her a politician or whatever ........ but Israel's social media game was politically smart for showing him in a very positive light to the public. It's gone down hill since she left. The quality of the social media photos have also gone down hill big time since she left but not sure why because she didn't take the photos. Tony's social media game is very amateur.
    That whole propaganda team is amateurish. The website is sloppily thrown together and much of the information is missing or incorrect. That whole community affairs group is relatively useless- both past and present. We had the worst running man post submission in the country. It was embarrassing. And although that group has a few changes, it's still mediocre at best. They are quite impressed with the photos and video they take, but following this Temporary turd around like hes some kind of hood lord makes me vomit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast