Best Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Sheriff

Unregistered

Best Sheriff

The only way to get a good Sheriff make the position appointed, not elected period.

Unregistered
    You might want to rethink that. Who do you think would make the appointment? It would be the Broward County commissioners and we would be taking orders from someone like Brenda Snipes in a hurry.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only way to get a good Sheriff make the position appointed, not elected period.
    Hahahahahaha
    Are you out of your F’n mind!?!?!?

Unregistered
    Should the Governor and the POTUS be appointed too??

Unregistered
    Should the Governor and the POTUS be appointed too??
    How catastrophic would that be. Look what loser DeSantis did. He created this show and walks away.

Unregistered
    Wrong you would get many qualified people applying and like most Police Departments they could be fired. How has it worked out that past several years here, ha ha

Unregistered
    Off the top of my head, I cant think of anything more disgusting and sleazy than the county commission. I don't want them choosing my toilet paper.

Unregistered
    Off the top of my head, I cant think of anything more disgusting and sleazy than the county commission. I don't want them choosing my toilet paper.
    I agree! Those clowns would put somebody in that will do exactly what they want, we would never see equipment or a raise again. You thought we handed back a lot of money last year, half of our budget would be going back.

Unregistered
    Deputies should vote from a group of candidates within the agency. Of that group, the top three are voted in by the public.

Unregistered
    Deputies should vote from a group of candidates within the agency. Of that group, the top three are voted in by the public.
    "One of the top three are voted in" is what I meant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast