Endorsed by S*teve B*u*rns - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Sick!!

What is so disturbing is that the system here in Sarasota is so corrupt that YES, Pat Neal and Eric Robinson do get to hand pick the Sheriff. That is Eric Robinson’s most important position. Think about it, with Robinson playing the shell game with so many dollars and PACs (that have long come under scrutiny) he is even referred to as the Prince of Dark Money. But he and this party do not want any chance of a criminal investigation being opened up. Which is why they dump so much into running their candidate. Knight was an unknown when he ran. Like Dinklee or not, he would not give in to that and they cast him off. Same way they did Jeff Bell and Al Hogle after Balkwill retired. They had to find someone who would assure them no investigations into PAC monies. Tom did that, unfortunately he wanted to do another two years and have Hoffman appointed by DeSantis, but since knight supported Putnam instead, Desantis told him NO WAY. It’s as dirty as it gets here. And what makes it worse, is they have the herald tribune locked in too, due to GOP advertising like Sarasota Ford and Vern!! Hard to believe it’s a “law enforcement” agency!!

Unregistered

From experience

I plan to be at many of those public meet and greets to ask the hard questions he can't lie about. I worked there, I know stuff. I just need to spread the word out in the community, not just at those meetings. Most of those meeting have people who are already planning to vote for him...…..they won't spread to truth...……….I WILL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12