Endorsed by S*teve B*u*rns
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Endorsed by S*teve B*u*rns

After reviewing the list of Pat Nealers that have to endorse Kurt (Per Pat Neal) one particular endorsement stands out more than others. S+T_Eve B_U^Rns Really? Stellar Endorsement #metoo movement.

Unregistered
    It will be good to rid the Sarasota Sheriffs Office of Pat Neal’s political influence and control. It is hard to believe how Pat Neal and Eric Robinson are now controlling the financial purse strings for funding and influencing countywide law enforcement political campaigns and activities.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It will be good to rid the Sarasota Sheriffs Office of Pat Neal’s political influence and control. It is hard to believe how Pat Neal and Eric Robinson are now controlling the financial purse strings for funding and influencing countywide law enforcement political campaigns and activities.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!
    How can the Sarasota County political swamp be drained when the Sarasota GOP is firmly in control? I am a loyal Republican, but I cannot support Sarasota GOP appointee Kurt Hoffman, due to local unethical behaviors inhouse.

Regarding the list of endorsements — that list is being mandated by Pat Neal. Why is a rich building-developer determining who the next Sarasota sheriff will be? They put Tom Knight in office and now they are trying to put Kurt Hoffman into office as the next elected sheriff. Undoubtedly, some bonifide dirt is going to have to be revealed or floated to inform voters. I do not have an inside track, but I certainly hope that certain truths come out into public exposure.

Unregistered
    After reviewing the list of Pat Nealers that have to endorse Kurt (Per Pat Neal) one particular endorsement stands out more than others. S+T_Eve B_U^Rns Really? Stellar Endorsement #metoo movement.
    How is Steve Burns doing?

What is he doing with himself?

kArMa bites
    How is Steve Burns doing?

What is he doing with himself?
    Karma bit him... healthwise.... he is in very bad shape... everything we do in life eventually comes back to either bless or BITE us... burns got bit hard!!!!

Unregistered
    After reviewing the list of Pat Nealers that have to endorse Kurt (Per Pat Neal) one particular endorsement stands out more than others. Steve Burns. Really? Stellar Endorsement #metoo movement.
    Kurt Hoffman has obviously already been interviewed by Pat Neal.

DRAIN THE SWAMP!!!!
    Pat Neal is an extraordinarily powerful man who wields extraordinary political power in Sarasota County. If you don't get his approval, then you don't get local Sarasota GOP support. That's just the way it works around here. If you cross him or displease him, then you become a political outcast. And he's rich, which gives him his power.

Pat Neal on Linkedin:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/patneal

Pat Neal on Wikipedia:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pat_Neal

Pat Neal's "signature homes" (he's a builder):
    https://www.nealcommunities.com/meet-pat-neal/

Pat Neal the fundraiser for former Gov. Rick Scott:
    http://sunshinestatenews.com/story/p...ridas-next-cfo

So if Pat Neal tells Steve Burns or any other local Sarasotan to endorse Kurt Hoffman, then that's exactly what will happen!

Unregistered
    Ok I have a legit question. Does anyone really know what Kurt's actual experience as a Law Enforcement Officer is or was? What was his position at the Charlotte County Sheriff's Office? He claims he was a "patrol Deputy". I heard he was just a reserve deputy. Can anyone verify this? Also there are some old records popping up from his run for sheriff in Charlotte County which he continually fails to tell people about. I can not wait to ask him in a public setting about his experience as a cop and what types of cases he personally worked on. I am so curious to hear all about the wonderful police work he has done over his career (seems exciting to hear about his war stories). Also I want to know what his conviction rate was at the SAO and what the biggest case he went to court on. Was it a life sentence on a capitol murder case Kurt? Your old salty crime fighter you. Your an amazing lawman Kurt just like you said in the paper. Can some please post a link to the failed polygraph again.

Unregistered
    This whole thing is a joke. As far as Burns’ endorsement goes, I would rather have Peewee Herman. Obviously Kurt Hoffman is smart enough to run a law enforcement agency but the bigger question is his ethics and who he surrounds himself with. Not to mention that this is the guy who let Deputy Frankie Bybee get away with a lot of General Order violations over the years which lead to the kidnapping and the attempted murder of a Sarasota County citizen. Hoffman has been and still is, in charge of Internal Affairs for the past 6 years. Frankie’s debacle happened under Hoffman’s watch don’t forget. Hoffman’s has been proven to have violated several Moral Turpitude violations with his last agency (CCSO) and he still thinks he deserves to be a leader of ours. Hoffman should resign and take his retirement and hide. All I can say is Grandiose Personality Disorder…Trump 2020

Unregistered
    Not only has The Hoff been endorsed by Steve ***** and Vanesa Carausone he also has been endorsed by his favorite President.... Donald Trump. See for your selves suckers! Kurt For Sheriff! #maga

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/219/op7HdZ.jpg

Unregistered
    As far as I can see kurt has an extensive background in law enforcement to the tune of about 6 years full amd part time. Pretty impressive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast