Ramifications?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ramifications?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Ramifications?

I'm a retired, lifelong, professional Deputy Sheriff and I have personally met Carmine on a few occasions. As stated above, " Professional " with that in mind I will simply say, I was not impressed to the point of near embarrassment ! To say the least, he struck me as some kind of N.Y. street husseller. I digress, If Carmine was in fact never a certified LEO and if he
    " arrested " ANYONE during his tenure with Collier / Lee, did he commit the crime of kidnapping ? What could the civil impact on Carmine and the CCSO / LCSO be.. ( Deep, Deep Pocket ). Hang tight, I have a feeling this is gonna get spred long, wide and deep..
    Last edited by Lawman3; 07-14-2019 at 02:34 PM.

Unregistered
    You might want to read the latest letter from FDLE. Carmine D Marceno “is a certified law enforcement officer”. Regardless he was allowed to take the EOT and passed it in 2003. Nothing will be reversed almost 17 years later

Unregistered
    What going to happen is that the news media guy from Washington will find other co workers from NY and interview them. They will tell the media that they worked with the stuttering no comment Sheriff and he will be revealed as a liar. He was not able to be certified as a part time employee. There no Grand fathering in.

Wouldn't hold my breath on that one. N. Y. cops tend to honor the blue line especially when it comes to I.A., reporters and lawyers. I'm still trying to figure out what happened to Mike Scott? ANY rookie cop should be able to spot the problems associated with this guy..... Did Mike sustain a head injury or did I when I assumed Mike had a clue.

Unregistered

Part time

He was a part time park ranger. 23 hrs in a week is the most Marceno clocked in Suffolk county. Park rangers did not carry guns, and had no arrest authority when he was there. How does that qualfy as being a leo or full time?

Unregistered
    Park Ranger, NYPD, etc doesn’t matter. Certified LEO. That’s like Leavens saying Corrections isn’t the same as Law Enforcement, all certified positions.

Unregistered

F off

Quote Originally Posted by Lawman3 View Post
    I'm a retired, lifelong, professional Deputy Sheriff and I have personally met Carmine on a few occasions. As stated above, " Professional " with that in mind I will simply say, I was not impressed to the point of near embarrassment ! To say the least, he struck me as some kind of N.Y. street husseller. I digress, If Carmine was in fact never a certified LEO and if he
    " arrested " ANYONE during his tenure with Collier / Lee, did he commit the crime of kidnapping ? What could the civil impact on Carmine and the CCSO / LCSO be.. ( Deep, Deep Pocket ). Hang tight, I have a feeling this is gonna get spred long, wide and deep..
    you seem like a lifelong loser....who calls themselves a "professional deputy sheriff"?? Your spelling and grammar has reached the point of embarrassment. Instead of bashing our Sheriff, go learn how to string a few sentences together properly, moron.

Unregistered
    You know you are the shit when people hate you that don’t even know you!

I appoligize for my spelling and grammar, they have both suffered due to the lack of daily use and my laziness. My ability to predict the obvious is still razor sharp and that pitiful excuse of a Sheriff that the poor citizens of Lee County were " gifted " will never be the ELCTED ! You hide and watch, sport ! That poor boy is, was and always will be a simple minded, dumb-ass that was lucky enough to con some poor old R. O. D. (Retired On Duty) Academy " Director " into writing him a note?? Why doesn't Carmine just provide the documentation to show he is qualified ? I'm a bad writer but I know the answer to that one.. The next Sheriff would be a fool to appoint anyone that would follow that idiot anywhere ! I encourage ALL Current Lee County Sheriff's office personell to keep your political opinions to yourself and to support your agency and it's Mission Statement . Don't be fooled by this idiot and be weary of thoses that are.. Look at Epstein's old pals... Again I ask forgiveness for my poor writing skills..

Unregistered

Ramrod

Yeah you’re spelling is pretty sorry you’ve been a security guard a little too long it’s time to hang it up and ride off to Tennessee with your loser buddy shoap

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast