Are deputies now doctors?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Are deputies now doctors?

This man was thrown out of hospital where he sought help and then the hospital directed PCSO to keep the man off their property. This deputy should have called in a possible medical emergency, had an ambulance come, and THEN let the medics decide what to do, and take the young man to another hospital...This is not a joke. Deputies are NOT doctors. I challenge anyone reading this to imagine this is one of your loved ones. Help this Pinellas citizen afford the pacemaker he needs to live.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_Ft...YP7R1kdMSzrMUg

https://www.gofundme.com/f/needs-med...FdDceGeYZnQJ30

Unregistered
    Removing the wool hat could solve the being hot complaint.

Unregistered
    He was medically cleared and trespassed. He was berating hospital staff and was feining an illness. No body has donated to his GoFundMe link because he is full of crap. He's recording himself on a cellphone. use that very same cellphone to call yourself an ambulace. No one is "making" him walk.

Unregistered
    Dearest James,

I know I said your name, but you posted that video to YouTube, I just followed the bread crumbs. Do you really believe that an ER would kick someone out who was having a heart attack for no reason? Scratch that, we know you believe whatever helps your cause. So you think that normal people would believe that an ER would kick out a patient who was truly suffering a heart attack? No James, the answer is no. I’ve been in that ER while some the most unruly people are treated for intoxication, drug overdoses, etc. and that ER, like all ER’s in Pinellas County follows medical protocols in favor of the patient and their symptoms. What most likely happened, James, is that the ER ran some tests since the man said he was having a heart attack. They tend to triage heart attack patients pretty highly James. But when they get results back that indicate there is nothing wrong they tend to discharge the patient. Now when the patient becomes unruly AND has been discharged they need to leave. Patients don’t decide if they need treatment James. Doctors decide that. So if this guy was discharged why would anyone call an ambulance for him? Since when do “medics” get to overrule doctors? They don’t James. So good luck spreading your bullshit. You’ll never win anything other than Grand Asshole of the Month in Pinellas County. I know, then why even respond, right? If we aren’t worried why give you a second of our time, I know the routine. Because James, you are a Grade A Asstard and you deserve what you get. You say stupid things and someone has to come on here and point it out to you. And truth be known I love pointing out what an Asstard you are. It’s my thing. And if you feel so badly for that idiot who got the boot from Northside, why don’t you let him stay with you in Madeira Beach James? You could be friends. He could hold a sign for you. Champion his cause James, be the light for him. You big dummy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dearest James,

I know I said your name, but you posted that video to YouTube, I just followed the bread crumbs. Do you really believe that an ER would kick someone out who was having a heart attack for no reason? Scratch that, we know you believe whatever helps your cause. So you think that normal people would believe that an ER would kick out a patient who was truly suffering a heart attack? No James, the answer is no. I’ve been in that ER while some the most unruly people are treated for intoxication, drug overdoses, etc. and that ER, like all ER’s in Pinellas County follows medical protocols in favor of the patient and their symptoms. What most likely happened, James, is that the ER ran some tests since the man said he was having a heart attack. They tend to triage heart attack patients pretty highly James. But when they get results back that indicate there is nothing wrong they tend to discharge the patient. Now when the patient becomes unruly AND has been discharged they need to leave. Patients don’t decide if they need treatment James. Doctors decide that. So if this guy was discharged why would anyone call an ambulance for him? Since when do “medics” get to overrule doctors? They don’t James. So good luck spreading your bullshit. You’ll never win anything other than Grand Asshole of the Month in Pinellas County. I know, then why even respond, right? If we aren’t worried why give you a second of our time, I know the routine. Because James, you are a Grade A Asstard and you deserve what you get. You say stupid things and someone has to come on here and point it out to you. And truth be known I love pointing out what an Asstard you are. It’s my thing. And if you feel so badly for that idiot who got the boot from Northside, why don’t you let him stay with you in Madeira Beach James? You could be friends. He could hold a sign for you. Champion his cause James, be the light for him. You big dummy.
    Well said, btw I hear there was about 8 people protesting in the court parking lot today. Sounded like quite a rally.

Unregistered
    He pulled this same thing at Northside Hospital. Looking for a payday.

Unregistered
    Well said, btw I hear there was about 8 people protesting in the court parking lot today. Sounded like quite a rally.
    "In America you have a right to be as stupid as you want to be.” - John Kerry

Unregistered
    "In America you have a right to be as stupid as you want to be.” - John Kerry
    “I’m a moron.”
    -anyone who quotes John Kerry

Unregistered
    “I’m a moron.”
    -anyone who quotes John Kerry
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Unregistered
    “Is this the place where I can get me one of them there huntin’ permits?” John Kerry.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast