Are deputies now doctors? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "precious"? Yeah. Why don't you point to the public record that proves your allegation? What qualifies these days as a disturbance is someone just trying to save their life. Oh, their black life.
    Why don’t you take a walk off a bridge. I hear the view of Tierra Verde is nice from the east. Why don’t you get it that no one here gives two shits what you think? Dustin The Dumce is a bullshit artist just like you and your Ass Hat Cop Block Fake Warriors. When you are discharged from an ER and you start raising hell thats called a disturbance. You’re in an ER full of real injured and sick people, not some moron trying to get a free bed and drugs for a fake illness. But thanks for throwing in that it was their “black life”. That meant a lot. I’m sure I won’t sleep tonight unless I know that Black Dustin is okay. How is his Go Fund Me campaign going? I thought for sure I would have seen $10 from James Mclynas. Nope, not one penny. Wow, he really cares. And to you Cop Block Social Justice Warriors, please, please, please get stopped more in Pinellas County. I look forward to our next meeting. You guys are great. Great entertainment. God bless!!

Unregistered
    Idiots like this show up at Emergency Rooms all of the time claiming bullshit illnesses just trying to get a place to stay or free meds. You idiots that believe this guy are just as ignorant as he is. He is full of shit saying his “heart hurts.” Bunch of ****ing idiots that believe him.

Unregistered
    Why don’t you take a walk off a bridge. I hear the view of Tierra Verde is nice from the east. Why don’t you get it that no one here gives two shits what you think? Dustin The Dumce is a bullshit artist just like you and your Ass Hat Cop Block Fake Warriors. When you are discharged from an ER and you start raising hell thats called a disturbance. You’re in an ER full of real injured and sick people, not some moron trying to get a free bed and drugs for a fake illness. But thanks for throwing in that it was their “black life”. That meant a lot. I’m sure I won’t sleep tonight unless I know that Black Dustin is okay. How is his Go Fund Me campaign going? I thought for sure I would have seen $10 from James Mclynas. Nope, not one penny. Wow, he really cares. And to you Cop Block Social Justice Warriors, please, please, please get stopped more in Pinellas County. I look forward to our next meeting. You guys are great. Great entertainment. God bless!!
    That a boy!!!!! Your attitude only contributes to more of the same that is happening in the jail now. Maybe do yourself and others that have to work with you a favor and enroll in anger management class. Maybe a spelling class while your at it. Sounds like you were bullied as a little boy and now lashing out. Sounds to me that your made a threat about being stopped in Pinellas County!! Care to share your intentions????? Asking for a friend!!

Unregistered
    Your post sounds threatening. That usually happens when you get a nerve or two hit. Your remarks are racist. Racist and threatening to the author of this post, which delusional you, is not James McLynas the next sheriff of Pinellas County.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123